If you are looking to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S9 and S9+, then you are at the right place. Today we will guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. We will use the tool officially distributed from Samsung for flashing Stock ROM on Samsung device called ODIN. ODIN is a very popular tool to flash stock firmware on any Samsung device. So in this guide, we will use the same tool to install Stock firmware on Galaxy S9/S9+.
In this, you can flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ using ODIN. Download all the pre-required files before trying the below steps.
- This is for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ only.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download the right firmware for Note 8.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download ODIN ZIP file on Desktop or Laptop.
Steps For How To Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ using ODINWatch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy S9/S9+. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ using ODIN.