In this guide, we will discuss the Foneazy MockGo and review whether using it on our iPhone really helps us change our location or not. In addition, we will also help you get the needy steps that you need to know in order to use it.
So, talking about the MockGo, then Foneazy MockGo allows you to modify your iPhone’s location to anywhere in the world. In addition, you can use it to simulate GPS direction along a specified pathway and speed that too with an option to pause the movement at any instant.
Anyway, now you know a little bit about Foneazy MockGo that helps you to fake location on your iPhone, it means that we are now ready to dive deeper into our guide. So, let’s get started then.
Foneazy MockGo Review: iPhone GPS Location Spoofer
The MockGo is basically a technology that helps you change your iPhone’s GPS location to any part of the world. In addition, this will automatically simulate your device location that will increase the fun of using apps and games based on location, such as Pokemon GO.
- Why Do You Need Foneazy MockGo GPS Spoofer?
Why Do You Need Foneazy MockGo GPS Spoofer?
I know you are curious to know why you need this tool. Well, I was also surprised when I first heard about this amazing spoofing tool. But, at the same time, I thought, why do we need to ask why someone wants to spoof anyone with their location? So, when I started using it, I understood that sometimes we need to hide or trick our device location, especially when we are playing a location-based video-AR game like Pokemon Go.
To get an easier explanation, suppose you in somewhere in the world where some particular app is not available, but you need to use that app very badly. So, in that case, you can use this fake location on your iPhone and fool the internet about your device location just to use that application.
How To Use Foneazy MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
Here in this section, you’ll learn about how to teleport your GPS location, simulate one-stop movement, and simulate multi-stop movement. So, make sure to follow each step carefully:
#1. Teleport Your GPS Location
- Firstly, download and install the Foneazy MockGo on your MacBook or Windows PC. After that, connect your iPhone using the original cable to your PC or Mac.
- Then, launch the MockGo app and hit the Start button.
- Now, you’ll see your exact current location. But, in case the current location is not showing up, make sure to hit the Center On button.
- After that, tap on the first icon, which is located at the top right corner of the screen. This will enable the Teleport Mode on your iPhone. That’s it. Now, type your location where you want to teleport and hit the Go button.
- Finally, the address that you have mentioned will show up on your map with the button Move Here. Click on it to teleport your iPhone’s location to that place.
#2. Simulate the One-stop Movement
- The first three-step will be the same which you use in the teleporting method. So, after that, click on the second icon located at the top-right corner, also known as the One-stop mode.
- Now, select the place on the map where you want to go. That’s it. Now, the distance and coordinates between those two spots will show up on the map. So, click on the Move here button.
- After that, on the new page, either select clockwise and anti-clockwise routes between these two spots along with setting the timing for a more accurate walking simulation.
That’s it. Now, you can also set the moving speed you want. Once done, simply hit the Start button to start auto-walking on the real road. However, if you want to stop, then you can hit the Pause button.
#3. Simulate the Multi-stop Movement
- Now, once you open the MockGo app on your PC, simply click on the third button located at the top-right corner of the screen, also known as Multi-stop mode.
- Then, pick a place where you want to move through one by one.
- After that, it will display the distance you need to travel on the screen. So, select the speed and hit the Move Here button.
- Then, simply select how many times you want to repeat the path and hit the Start button.
That’s it. Now, your location will move along with the path you have set before. You can also stop walking by pressing the Pause button whenever you want.
What Are The Features of MockGo?
There are many features and specifications that the Foneazy MockGo offers you. So, let’s take a look at a few of them:
#1. Realistic Mode
This will help you manage your simulate’s speed according to a real-life environment by increasing and decreasing your speed by 30% every 5 seconds.
#2. Cooldown Timer
A cooldown timer will help you know or avoid getting soft banned in Pokemon GO. It will pop-ups a message that you should wait until the countdown ends before teleporting your location.
#3. Multi-Device Control
Well, it is not like you are only allowed to change the location of your single iPhone. Yes, using this, you are allowed to change the location of up to 5 iPhones at a single time.
#4. Some Additional Features
- Close your simulation path automatically.
- You are allowed to add any location or route to your favorite list.
Is It Safe And What is The Pricing?
Well, in my opinion, it is one hundred percent legit and safe to use the Foneazy MockGo. However, talking about the pricing, then you won’t have to worry about that because you’ll get the one-month plan at just $9.95 3. Meanwhile, the three -months plan will cost you around $19.95. But, on the other hand, with the one-year plan, you will get at just $39.95. Well, there is also a lifetime plan offer that you’ll get at $59.95.
So, that’s all we have for you on our detailed review on the Foneazy MockGo iPhone GPS location spoofer. We hope that now you have a clear-cut idea about this amazing tool. So, for whom are you waiting? Go and grab yours. Meanwhile, visit their official website if you need more information regarding the Foneazy MockGo iPhone GPS Location Spoofer.