Today, We will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-G930FD (Galaxy S7 Duos) firmware flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos Device Overview
The Galaxy S7 Duos packs a 5.7-inches IPS LCD HD+ display with 720×1560 pixels resolution. It’s equipped with an octa-core chipset, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The storage is expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated MicroSD card. It also sports a 13MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (depth sensor, f/2.4) lens with Auto Focus, an LED flash, and more. While the front packs a 5MP (f/2.0) selfie camera that has some modes like AI Portrait, face detection, and more.
The handset is backed by a decent non-removable 3,000mAh battery. In terms of the connectivity options, the device packs a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroUSB 2.0 port, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, and more. On the other side, the device features an ambient light sensor, proximity, an accelerometer sensor, and more.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD Flash Files:
|Flash File Name:G930FXXU1DQJ8_G930FODD1DQIL_INS_4file.zip
Build Number: G930FDUBU4BUDB
Security Patch: April 2021
Android Version: 11.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos.
Instructions to Install
- Download the Samsung SM-G930FD flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.Video Tutorial To Install Firmware
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.