Today Samsung has started rolling out the latest Stock Android Nougat G930FXXU1DQAS update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos. The update has started rolled out for few users in which comes with build number G930FXXU1DQAS based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 2.1GB which comes with all Android Nougat features.
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos, then you can upgrade your Galaxy S7 Duos manually to Android 7.0 Nougat with build number G930FXXU1DQAS. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Nougat G930FXXU1DQAS update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos.
This guide is to install Android Nougat G930FXXU1DQAS update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos . After Samsung and Samsung, Samsung has rolled out the Android 7.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos which was released June 2016 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Nougat.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates..
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos to Nougat.
The update has a file size of 2.1GB that brings Android 7.0 to Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD. To Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos Official Stock Nougat Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty sPhonele and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Android Nougat G930FXXU1DQAS update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install Stock Android Nougat G930FXXU1DQAS update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD.
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.12.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos to G930FXXU1DQAS update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos G930FD.