If you’re looking to manually flash the stock firmware file on your Galaxy J1 ACE SM-J110H, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ve compiled a list of all the Samsung SM-J110H Stock ROM flash files, along with an installation guide.
This guide is particularly useful if you haven’t received any new security patch updates on your Galaxy J1 ACE. If your device is experiencing lag, boot loop issues, or even complete failure, then you can use this guide to flash the official firmware file and potentially save your device from a hard brick. Additionally, flashing the official flash file can solve software problems or restore your device back to its factory ROM settings.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE SM-J110H Firmware File:
|Flash File Name: J110HXXU0APD3_J110HOJV0APF1_DKR_5.1.1_FULL.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version:5.1.1 Lollipop
|Flash File Name: J110HXXU0AQJ1_J110HODD0AQF2_INS_4.4.4.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version:4.4.4 KitKat
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy J1 ACE SM-J110H
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE, let us first look at the pre-requirements.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE SM-J110H
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your Galaxy J1 ACE with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
How To Flash Firmware File on Galaxy J1 ACE Using Odin
- Download the appropriate Galaxy J1 ACE stock firmware.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. To save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.
I have a problem my Samsung j1 ace have problems of networks