The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lineup devices are one of the best flagship smartphones under the Note segment in 2019 globally. The device literally delivers almost every aspect from design to hardware to software to other features. But Samsung’s Note series smartphones always priced higher so, the affordable flagship users can’t get that easily. But not anymore. Samsung is almost ready to compete with OnePlus & Xiaomi by releasing the much affordable Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite model with two variants which are a good sign. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite series or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issue with your handset, you’re in right place. Some times, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back in track easily.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specifications
The Galaxy Note10 Lite comes with a bigger 6.7-inches Super AMOLED 1080×2400 pixels resolution display with Always-on display, HDR, a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has the Stylus Pen that integrated with Bluetooth, accelerometer, gyroscope sensor. It’s powered by the Exynos 9810 chipset that paired with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU. It runs on Android 10 over One UI 2.0 out-of-the-box. The device packs 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage with up to 1TB of external MicroSD card.
It sports a triple rear camera setup of 12MP (wide, f/1.7) + 12MP (telephoto, f/2.4) + 12MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens along with Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, an LED flash, HDR, Panorama mode, etc. While the front features a 32MP selfie camera (wide, f/2.2) that also supports HDR mode. The device packs a 4,500mAh battery with fast charging support.
It features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port, etc. While the device has ambient light, an accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass sensor. It also has Samsung DeX and ANT+ support.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device which comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issues. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
- N770FXXU5CTH4: September 2020 Patch – Europe
- N770FXXS5BTG9: August 2020 Patch – Global
- N770FXXU4BTG7: July 2020 Patch – Europe
- N770FXXS4BTG4: July 2020 Patch – South America
- N770FZHU3BTF2: June 2020 Patch – Taiwan
- N770FXXU3BTF1: June 2020 Patch – Europe
- N770FXXU3BTE5: May 2020 Security Patch – Spain
- N770FXXS3BTE3: May 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- N770FXXU2BTD4: April 2020 Patch – UAE and Spain
- N770FZHS2ATC2: March 2020 Patch – Taiwan/Hong Kong
- N770FXXS2ATC3: March 2020 Patch – Europe
- N770FXXU2ATC1 – March 2020 Security – Europe and Asia
- N770FXXU2ATB6 – February 2020 Security – Europe and Asia
- N770FXXU1ATA1 – January 2020 Security
- N770FXXU1ASLJ – January 2020 Security – Europe
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.