This post lets you download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite devices. Now that Google has released the sturdy build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Samsung, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0/5.1 update would bring in many noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Device Overview:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite gets an edge-to-edge display with a center hole punch camera cut out. To be more specific it sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. The device sports a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels and a pixel density of 394 PPI. The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner and since it’s a Note series device, it comes with built-in S Pen stylus. The stylus supports Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE standard) and offers the usual set of features such as multimedia control, clicking a picture, and Air Commands.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite draws its power from a chipset that is built on the 10nm process and has an octa-core CPU. This is none other than Samsung’s in-house Exynos 9810 chipset. As we said above the same chipset, which powers the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy Note 9. This chipset pairs 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. This is further expandable up to 1TB via a micro SD card.
Coming to optics, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite sports a triple rear camera setup. This triple rear camera setup includes a 12MP primary camera sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus and with an f/1.7 aperture value and OIS. This primary sensor is coupled with a secondary 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an f/2.2 aperture value and finally a 12MP telephoto lens with OIS and an f/2.4 aperture value. To the front, there is a 32MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture value and this sits inside the punch-hole.
Android 13 and Its Features
Google has finally started rolling out their stable Android 13 update to the public. Regarding the Android 13, it seems that the Android 13’s successor has plenty of additional features and improvements to its predecessor. We’ve already seen and used the major UI and design element changes in Android 13 last year, known as ‘Material You.’ This materialistic theming design enhanced the Android user experience from the minimal subtle look, rounded corners, improved pop-ups, etc.
Whereas the improved scrolling screenshots, optimized one-handed UI mode, better privacy & security features, improved app notifications, per-app basis language preferences, app permissions to send notifications, BT LE Audio support, auto theme icons, updated now playing widget, etc. Users will also find intuitive QR scanner support, enhanced silent mode, tap-to-transfer media controls, multiple profiles for NFC payments, and more.
Android 13 One UI 5.0/5.1 Update Tracker:
Updated on March 07, 2023: Samsung has released the February 2023 security patch for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, with the build number N770FXXS8HWB1. This update brings the latest security enhancements to the device, ensuring that it remains protected against the latest threats and vulnerabilities.
Updated on December 8, 2022: Today, Samsung rolled their first One UI 5.0 update to the Galaxy Note 10 Lite globally with software version N770FXXU8HVK5. The update carries Android 13 with November 2022 security patch.
Download Android 13 | One UI 5.0/5.1 Update:
|Build Number: N770FXXU9HWG1
Security Patch: June 2023
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: N770FXXS9HWD1
Security Patch: April 2023
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: N770FXXS8HWB1
Security Patch: February 2023
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: N770FXXS8HWA3
Security Patch: January 2023
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: N770FXXU8HVK5
Security Patch: November 2022
File Size: 4 GB
Steps to Install Android 13 on Samsung Note 10 Lite
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the One UI 5.0/5.1 update based on Android 13 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, let us look at the prerequisites first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You must download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will also require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite battery charged by at least 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide to flash the Android 13 update using Odin Tool on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. To flash Android 13 (One UI 5.0/5.1) on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
- Download the appropriate Android 13 firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy Note 10 Lite to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.