God of War Ragnarok is out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The much-anticipated game is back with its puzzles to blow your mind. The game is entirely based on its previous version of 2018, God of War, and the game mechanics are also quite interesting. The new iteration of God of War Ragnarok has a lot of puzzles included to make the game much more interesting to play.
The previous version of the game also had a few puzzles, but this time the puzzles are much more advanced and will take much more effort to complete. With all the jaw-dropping actions and adventures in the game, the addition of such puzzles is just bliss. In this article, we are going to talk about all the tricks and solutions to the puzzles you will face in the game. The solution will be in order to the puzzles you will find during your gameplay.
God of War Ragnarok All Puzzles and Solutions in Order
Puzzles are an essential part of the God of war Ragnarok game as it helps your character move forward. You cannot skip any puzzle, and you have to solve it.
God of War Ragnarok Jarnsmida in Pitmines Puzzle
After a mine journey, Atreus and Kratos will arrive in the Jarnsmida Pitmines. And you can follow these steps that can help you in solving this puzzle.
- First of all, you should clear the enemies and the bad guys by fighting them out.
- Now, Atreus will use the Sonic arrows to destroy the Sound stones at the right which are blocking the walkway to the right.
- Continue your journey until you find a big box, and the water channel will be above the box.
- Use the Leviathan Axe to freeze the waterways and stop the wheel. The box will be within reach of you.
- Now swing across and land on one of the many boxes of God of War Ragnarok chests.
- Using the bridge in the PitMines, carry on to the next puzzle. Atreus and Kratos will help each other.
- You must use the axe to stop a gear and keep the bridge at the proper level.
- Now you will see two stones hanging from the crane. These two stones are blocking the waterways that are falling on the water wheel.
- Use the arrows two destroy these two stones and start the water flow again. By doing this, you will reach the Applecore.
God of War Ragnarok Water Puzzle in Savartalfheim mines
Water Puzzle is a puzzle you need to clear in the Applecore to move forward. Kratos and Atreus reach applecore after fighting all the enemies and crossing the adventure in the search of Tyre, this water puzzle is a very important part of their journey.
Solving this water puzzle will clear all the areas and ways of the mines. Here is how you can clear the Water Puzzle in the God of War Ragnarok.
One of the first doors you come across is shown below on the other side. Kratos must find a way to lift the submerged block so that they can use it to jump across. There are water wheels everywhere in this Puzzle and you need to try looking for them by turning them open or clearing something in the Puzzle. Follow these steps or procedures.
- Step onto the right so that you can see in the upper right corner that Ores are blocking the highest water. And also look carefully at the Ores.
- Ores must be emitting green waves. Hit an arrow at Ore to make the water flow again.
- The water must be falling at the water wheel so that it can turn and move the chain.
- Now, bring out your Leviathan Axe (This weapon can freeze anything).
- Aim the axe at the part of the water that can be frozen and hit another one just above that water to bring it down as frozen.
- The frozen water will turn the waterwheel and lift the chain so that you can jump and get across.
- You have cleared the first water puzzle of Applecore.
The second puzzle of the Applecore waterway is not easy, and most of the time, players get stuck on this one. In this puzzle, you need to power a lift. Follow these steps to clear the second puzzle of the applecore water puzzle.
- Once you reach the second water puzzle, drop down to the right and defeat some enemy and do something to get the water flowing for the lift.
- Climb up and find the red spot, this red spot is actually a gate that steps water to flow down.
- When you have interacted with the red spot, just go back to the position from where you have started.
- Now, you have to lift the blocks submerged in the water by using your Leviathan Axe. Freeze some part of the water that starts falling on the wheel closet.
- As you move the lift will be above you so that you and Atreus can ride it.
- You should also try to stop the water directly flowing onto the wheel as this can turn the water wheel to the other side.
- Once you completed your journey on the lift, go to the other side and open the wooden chest using your Leviathan Axe.
Third Puzzle (Final)
The third water puzzle in the Applecore area can not be solved alone. You need Atreus’ help in solving this one.
- You will see Atreus standing on the other side, you can interact with Atreus by using the square button.
- You can ask Atreus to drop the Ores in the water to stop the flow of water.
- Aim using your Leviathan Axe to freeze the water so it can start turning the wheel.
- Make certain that Atreus will drop ores onto the canal before recalling your Axe. When these ores come into contact with your Axe, it will freeze.
- Now from your right Aim at the waterways to freeze it.
- Make your way over to the jumping platform. Atreus may now fire the ores obstructing the canal previously with his Sonic Arrows.
- Now hold on and wait for the Atreus as the cranes will bring them to you.
God of War Ragnarok Puzzle in Nornir Chest
The Nornir Chest is located straight after the lore, behind a closed gate, and you must first unlock the gate by the Nornir Chest. After doing the favor secret of sand, you will reach here. Now follow these steps in order to solve it.
- Climb up on the ledge before you reach the Nornir Chest area, and turn left by using the Zipline.
- Once you reach the other side, look for the climbing section of the mountains.
- You will see two gates. For the first gate, you need to go to the other side of the mountain by climbing it.
- For gate 2, climb the mountains by breaking the three seals with your axe and go around to the other side to open it.
- Now the gates are open. Try hitting the three seals with your axe. You must hit them in quick succession before the seals get turned back on.
- Seal 1 is upstairs in windows, near gate 2.
- The second seal is in front of the Nornir Chest.
- And the third is in the tunnel next to the Nornir Chest.
- You can retry hitting the seals if they turn back on.
This article was all about the puzzles that you will find in the God of war Ragnarok. Most puzzles are found in the mines or caves present in the game. There are three puzzles in the Applecore area itself. Follow these step by step in order to get the perfect solution to these puzzles.