Honkai Star Rail is quite popular game amoung the youngester due to its compatibility. Many game critics have praised it for its stunning graphics and fast-paced action.
Nonetheless, some users have reported that the Honkai Star Rail Controller does not work when using their PCs, iPhones, or Android phones. In this article, we will look at the causes of the problem and how it can be resolved.
- Causes of Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
- Solutions to Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
- Fix 1: Update Honkai Star Rail
- Fix 2: Check the Bluetooth Connection
- Fix 3: Ensure device compatibility
- Fix 4: Check for Physical Damage
- Fix 5: Reset the Honkai Star Rail Controller
- Fix 6: Check the Battery Level
- Fix 7: Remove Interference
- Fix 8: Reset Bluetooth Settings
- Fix 9: Update Device Drivers
- Fix 10: Contact Customer Support
- Fix 11: Reinstall Honkai Star Rail
- Wrap Up
Causes of Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
You may find that the Honkai Star Rail Controller does not work on your device for a variety of reasons. It is common for the following reasons to occur:
- Outdated version of the game: The developer of Honkai Star Rail often rolls out bug updates to improve the performance, which further increases user experience. So, there are chances that due to some random bugs or technical glitches, you are facing this error. Therefore, keep your eyes on their official social media handle for any new updates in the game.
- Connection Issues: Sometimes, due to poor internet or Bluetooth connection, the Honkai Star Rail Controller is not able to connect properly.
- Compatibility issues: There is a possibility that the Honkai Star Rail Controller may not be compatible with every device. However, ensuring that your device meets the minimum requirements for the controller to work correctly is essential.
- Physical damage: There are chances that your controller may be dropped or physically damaged, due to which it starts malfunctioning.
Solutions to Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
Now that we have discussed the commonly occurring causes of the Honkai Star Rail Controller not working issue, here are some solutions to make this happen.
Fix 1: Update Honkai Star Rail
Initially, it would be the best idea to start by updating the game to the most recent version. So, in case you don’t know how to do it, perform these steps:
- Open the App Store and search for the game.
- After that, tap on it.
- Now, in case you see an Update button, then click on it.
- That’s it. Now, simply wait until the update process gets finished. Then, check whether the Honkai Star Rail controller not working issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 2: Check the Bluetooth Connection
Did you check your Bluetooth connection? Well, high possibilities are there that you may face this problem because you have turned off Bluetooth on your device. So, if you are facing the issue with the Honkai Star Rail controller not working issue, then we advise you to check your device’s Bluetooth connection first.
However, to do this, simply hold down the power button on your controller until you see the LED light starts flashing. Once done, simply press the Pair button to pair it with your device.
Fix 3: Ensure device compatibility
Most of the users ignore this, but they don’t know how much it is to have a compatible device for your game. So, we advise you to reach the official website of Honkar Star Rail Controller and check whether your device meets the minimum system requirement to run the game or not. However, in case your device is not compatible with the game, then sorry to say, but you can not be able to play the game; instead, you buy a new powerful device.
Fix 4: Check for Physical Damage
Chances are also high that you may face this issue just because there is any physical damage occurring on the controller. So, thoroughly check the body of your controller and also check whether it has any dent or visible damage.
Fix 5: Reset the Honkai Star Rail Controller
So, if none of the methods work for you to resolve the Honkai Star Rail controller not working issue, then we advise you to try resetting your Honkai controller. However, in case you don’t know how to do this, you must simply press the Power button until the controller starts flashing the LED rapidly. After that, release the button, and that’s it; you have reset the Honkai Star Rail controller. Now, you just have to repair your controller again and check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 6: Check the Battery Level
Did you check the battery level of your controller? Well, if your answer is no, then we advise you to try to check that once. Yes, chances are high that due to a low battery issue, you are facing this problem. However, in order to recharge the battery on your device, you simply need to connect the controller to a power source.
Fix 7: Remove Interference
Removing or blocking the other interference also be one of the greatest fixes that anyone can try. Yes, possibly chances are there that you may face this properly because any other app or device is interfering with the signal of the Honkai Star Rail controller. In that case, you should keep them away from any other Bluetooth devices that may interfere with the signal of the Honkai Star Rail Controller.
Fix 8: Reset Bluetooth Settings
Resetting the Bluetooth settings is another option that one can try. Also, there are many users who reported that this helped them to fix the problem. Therefore, you must also try this once and check whether it helps to resolve the Honkai Star Rail controller issue or not.
Fix 9: Update Device Drivers
Possibilities are also there that your device driver for the Honkai Star Rail controller may be outdated, due to which you are facing this problem. So, we advise you to try updating the driver related to your controller. Also, if possible, then first check the official manufacturer’s website for any kind of updates.
Fix 10: Contact Customer Support
In case none of the resorts we have described above in this article worked for you, the last option that you can try is to contact customer support. You must contact the Honkai officials and ask them about this problem. Furthermore, if possible, then they will surely help you out.
Fix 11: Reinstall Honkai Star Rail
There is a possibility that Honkai Star Rail will need to be reinstalled if the Honkai Star Rail Controller is not working. Nevertheless, you will need to uninstall the game from your device and then download and install it again on your device.
Honkai players often report that they are facing the Honkai Star Rail controller not working issue, but now we have already described all possible ways that have the potential to resolve this kind of error. So, depending on the cause of the problem, you must perform the fixes we have mentioned above. So, that’s how to fix this issue. Therefore, I hope that this guide has helped you. For more info, comment below and let us know.