Honkai Star Rail Login Error is one of the problems some players are experiencing after downloading it. It’s finally here: Honkai Star Rail is now available to the public. In many ways, HSR shares a lot of similarities with Genshin Impact, which was developed by the same developers.
This is another online role-playing game, like GI, in which you explore a vast open world and interact with many characters. Don’t worry if you have the same problem because we have a troubleshooting guide that should assist you. Yes, here in this article, we have discussed how to fix the Honkai Star Rail global distribution error. So, let’s get started with the guide.
- Causes of Honkai Star Rail Global Distribution Error:
- Fixing Honkai Star Rail Global Distribution Error:
Causes of Honkai Star Rail Global Distribution Error:
Players can encounter the Honkai Star Rail global distribution error for several reasons. There are a few common causes of this problem, and they are as follows:
- It is possible that certain app stores restrict the download of certain apps, and Honkai Star Rail is one of those games.
- Sometimes, the game may not be compatible with your device. However, this could be due to hardware or software limitations.
- It is also possible that a poor internet connection or a network issue causes Honkai Star Rail’s global distribution error.
Fixing Honkai Star Rail Global Distribution Error:
Here are some ways to fix the Honkai Star Rail global distribution error:
Fix 1: Enable V-Sync in Nvidia Control Panel
In order to turn on Vertical Sync for the Honkai Star Rail game, you will need to use the Nvidia Control Panel app. By doing this, you will be able to keep the graphics as smooth as possible. Using this method will only work if you have a Nvidia graphics card.
- Click on the Start menu and select Nvidia Control Panel. You can install it from the Microsoft Store if it isn’t already installed.
- Select “Manage 3D settings in the Nvidia Control Panel.”
- From your PC’s list of programs, choose “Program Settings,” then click “Add.” Honkai Star Rail will appear.
- To find the game app, click “Browse” and navigate to the directory where Honkai Star Rail was installed. Place Honkai Star Rail.exe in the Honkai Star Rail folder. From the list, select the game and add it.
- Click on “Vertical sync,” then select “On” to enable it. Honkai Star Rail will always use V-Sync if this is set.
- Once the changes have taken effect, restart your computer and check if the problem continues.
Fix 2: Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
To ensure that your PC isn’t using up any more system resources, close any background tasks that aren’t necessary. To close tasks in the background:
- Initially, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select the task you want to end from the Processes tab.
- Then click End Task. Follow each task’s steps one by one.
- Finally, reboot your PC to see if the Honkai Star Rail global distribution error gets resolved or not.
Fix 3: Check Your Internet Connection
You should also check your computer’s internet connection to ensure that it is working properly. It is possible for the game to not start or to receive data from the server if your internet speed is slow or your connection is unstable. However, to see if there is a problem with the network connection, you can also switch from a wired (ethernet) to a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.
You can use the Google DNS address on your PC if your IP address or DNS address is causing you problems with connection issues such as Global Distribution error.
Fix 4: Try Restarting Router
If you are playing HSR on a PC, you should first try turning it off and then on your internet router. It is common for this to resolve connectivity issues. To resolve this issue, disable your Firewall and whitelist HSR in your antivirus program. Nevertheless, if all else fails, try reinstalling the game.
Similarly, the process works on mobile devices. You should restart your router and turn on and off Airplane Mode. Thereafter, launch the game and check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 5: Disable VPN
While using VPNs, your internet speed will be slowed down. In addition, if you are using one of the many free VPNs available, it’s better to either switch to a paid one or not use it at all. You must turn off your VPN while playing the game if you have it enabled.
Fix 6: Disable Antivirus/Firewall
PC users are the only ones who can benefit from this solution. You can always protect yourself from viruses with a Firewall, but it can also interfere with your PC’s smooth operation. Games aren’t the only things affected by antivirus applications. Make sure your Firewall is disabled for a time before opening Honkai. Once you have completed this step, open Honkai Star Rail and check if you are still experiencing the Global Distribution Error.
Fix 7: Update GPU Drivers
Most of the time, due to an outdated GPU driver, this kind of error occurs. Therefore, keeping your device’s GPU driver updated is crucial. However, to do so, perform these steps:
- Press Windows + X together to open the Quick Link Menu.
- From the list, click Device Manager, and then double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the graphics card you are using.
- Choose Update driver > Search Automatically For Drivers.
- When an update is available, the system will automatically download and install it.
- If you are done, restart your computer so the changes take effect instantly.
Fix 8: Restore your system
You may experience an error because of a problem with your system. It may be necessary to restore your system to a previous point in order to resolve the problem.
Undoubtedly, the Honkai Star Rail global distribution error can be very frustrating for players who wish to enjoy the game. By following these methods, you can easily download and play Honkai Star Rail without any issues. So, that’s all we have for you. We hope you find this article helpful.