Hongkai Star Rail is a groundbreaking RPG title that is certain to take you through an intergalactic journey that is unmatched by any other similar title. You get a view of various worlds and civilizations, all providing their unique touch to add to the galaxy’s prosperity. As with most games, this title also has some missions and objectives in its storylines, including the Star Rail Ministry of Education Image.
This quiz consists of several questions; if you can get them right, you get access to relics, which can be equipped with characters. This gives the gamer or character passive bonuses, making relics an absolute must-seek. So this article will be your cheat code for the mission, and it will provide you with the answers to quiz questions. If you are looking for these answers to get the most relics, you have come to the right place. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Honkai Star Rail Ministry of Education Quiz Answers
The answers to the quiz are valid for the beta build. If the order or the questions change with the stable form, we will update it here in this article. For now, though, you can refer to our answers with the beta build.
The Ministry of Education Quiz is one of the possible daily missions called On the Doorsteps of Science, located on Jarilo-VI in the Administrative District. If you get this mission, here are the answers:
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 1 Answer: Select option 2 (14).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 2 Answer: Select option 1 (142).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 3 Answer: Select option 3 (Eric).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 4 Answer: Select option 2 (Philip).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 5 Answer: Select option 3 (6).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 6 Answer: Select option 2 (Julian).
- Ministry of Education Quiz, Part 7 Answer: Select option 1 (“Open the gold door.”).
So these are the answers to the quiz mentioned above. Hopefully, this article helped you answer the questions correctly without any errors. And hopefully, this will help you get a relic as well.
If you have any questions or queries about this guide, comment below, and we will reply. Don’t forget to let us know which fix did the trick for you. Also, check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.