Updated on October 10, 2022: Vivo started seeding September 2022 security patch update for the device with software version PD1945F_EX_A_9.78.14. The update is based on Android 12.
Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F) was launched in September 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie over Funtouch OS 9.2 skin out-of-the-box in China. If you’re using the Vivo S1 Pro handset to install the stock firmware on it, don’t worry; we got you covered. Due to the unlimited possibilities of Android OS customizations and tweaks, most Android lovers prefer to install Custom ROMs or even tweak their devices. Sometimes, users may end up with a soft-brick or boot loop on their device. Here we have provided the guide to Install Stock ROM flash files on Vivo S1 Pro.
If you’ve been using Android for a while, you should know why the Android OS is so popular and widely used by people. There are plenty of customizations, tweaks, or modifications that can be done on every Android smartphone. However, device users may sometimes face brick or boot loop or any software-related issues. That’s why installing the Stock ROM again will be a good idea to get back on track. Let’s take a quick look at the device overview, stock firmware importance, along with a full installation guide as well.
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
The phone comes with a 6.39-inches Full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage option that is expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
The Vivo S1 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU. It packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP wide (f/1.8) + an 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2) + a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It offers PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash. While the front features a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens that offers HDR mode.
The device is backed by a 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. It has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. While there are a couple of sensors available on this device like an in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Smartphone OEMs always provide its devices with a default official Stock Firmware that doesn’t offer that much customization but is considered the most stable one. Stock Firmware on your device ensures the updated security patches, enhanced system performance, and additional features via official software updates. Therefore, if you’re facing any issues with the stock ROM or didn’t like the custom ROM, you can manually install the Stock Firmware to fix it.
- Easily unbrick your Vivo S1 Pro
- Fix the bootloop issue
- Remove system lock or screen lock
- Wipes out any spyware or adware on your device
- Fix system performance or security-related issues
- Solve software OTA update issues
- Fix battery draining or slow charging issue
- Fix app force stopped or app launch error
- Revert to the remained device warranty
- Device Supported: Vivo S1 Pro
- Tool Supported: QFIL tool
- Processor: Snapdragon 665 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- New Firmware update: PD1945F_EX_A_8.70.53
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo S1 Pro
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Vivo S1 Pro model. Check out the download link below.
- This ROM file is for the Vivo S1 Pro only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% at least before doing anything.
- Make sure to take a complete backup (No Root) of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Download and install Vivo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- QFIL Tool – Download and Install it.
- PD1945F_EX_A_9.78.14: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_8.70.67: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_8.70.62: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_8.70.53: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_6.70.9: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_6.8.21: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_1.10.7: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_1.9.9: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_1.9.0: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_1.8.18: Download
- PD1945F_EX_A_1.6.16: Download
- PD1832_A_1.24.1_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.7.9.r1-01900: Download Here
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA Stock ROM via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Stock ROM on any Vivo Smartphone
Method 2: Install Firmware via QFIL Tool:Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Device using QFIL Tool
That’s it. We hope that you’ve successfully installed the stock ROM on Vivo S1 Pro. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries, do let us know in the comments below.
After system update to android 12 my phone is not working properly please help me to downgrade to original version vivo s1 pro