On this page, we will guide you on how to install the firmware file on ZTE Blade L130 based on Android 9.0 Pie. This device is powered by the latest Spreadtrum SC7731E chipset which comes in decent specifications and a budget price. If you’re using the ZTE Blade L130 handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the firmware file on your ZTE Blade L130 device which is powered by the Spreadtrum chipset requires SPD Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily.
ZTE Blade L130 Specifications
The handset comes with a 4-inch TFT display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. It’s powered by the Spreadtrum SC7731E SoC, coupled with 512MB RAM and an 8GB of internal storage option.
In terms of the camera department, the phone sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie shooter. It has a non-removable 1,400mAh Li-Po battery. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie (Go Edition) which ensures the optimized software performance for the low-specs devices.
The smartphone features a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light, and Compass sensor. It includes a USB Type-C port, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack, and more.
Stock Firmware of ZTE Blade L130
Stock Firmware always comes by default with each and every smartphone. The Smartphone OEMs don’t provide that much of customizations or options to tweak your device over Stock ROM. Therefore, the Stock ROM always performs better over the years if users properly update their devices. Whereas, the Custom Firmware offers plenty of customizations that look cool but don’t have stability or security at all.
As the ZTE Blade L130 runs on the Android 9.0 Pie over Go Edition, the system and stock apps are purely optimized according to your hardware capabilities. Therefore, we recommend you install the Stock ROM in order to get benefitted most out of it. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below.
Stock ROM Advantages
- Unbrick your ZTE Blade L130 easily
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version
- Unroot your phone easily
- Fix battery draining, slow charging, app crashes, network & connectivity-related issue, etc
- Fix the lag or performance issues on your device
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
- Device Name: ZTE Blade L130
- Tool Supported: Spreadtrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731E SoC
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- File: Stock ROM
Easy Guide to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade L130
Now, without further ado, let’s jump into the downloads and requirements below before following the installation steps.
- This ROM is supported for the ZTE Blade L130 device only.
- Keep your phone charged up to 60% minimum.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Take a full device data backup without Root. (Recommended)
- If you have TWRP Recovery installed, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download and Install the latest ZTE USB Drivers on your PC. [For all Android USB Drivers]
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Download Spreadtrum USB Drivers on your PC and install them.
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: ZTE BLADE L130 [BOLIVIA] 374090B0100GEN_BO_L130_V1.0 [GEN_BO_P731F30V1.0.0B01_DL.PAC]
File Size: 2.2 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Follow the links to get a full in-depth guide on how to install a firmware file using the Spreadtrum flash tool easily.
You’re done. We hope you’ve found this guide useful and have installed the stock firmware on your ZTE Blade L130 device successfully. You can ask your queries in the comment section below.