If you have bought this device and looking to Install Stock Firmware on HTC U12 Plus? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest HTC U12 Plus Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on HTC U12 Plus. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the HTC U12 Plus stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest HTC U12 Plus Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick HTC U12 Plus back to the previous working condition.
HTC U12 Plus Specifications:
HTC U12 Plus features a 6.0 -inches Super LCD6 display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels with an 18:9 screen ratio. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and Adreno 630 GPU. The phone packs 64/128 GB of internal memory. It also has a microSD card support with up to 400GB.
HTC U12 Plus sports a rear camera with Dual: 12 MP + 16 MP with features such as 2x optical zoom, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash. The device has a front-facing Dual 8MP camera for selfies. HTC U12 Plus is running on the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo under the skin of HTC Sense UI. It is backed by a 3500 mAh Non-removable battery.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your HTC U12 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade HTC U12 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on HTC U12 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of HTC U12 Plus Stock Firmware Collections:
Steps to Install HTC U12 Plus Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for HTC U12 Plus.
- Download and Install the latest HTC USB Drivers for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and extract the ADB fastboot tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on HTC U12 Plus:
To update manually HTC U12 Plus via ADB Fastboot, you must be running a locked bootloader and stock ROM. If you have already rooted then make sure to unroot and then follow this step to Flash Stock Firmware on HTC Smartphone manually.
- First of all enable the Developer Option To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool and Install in your PC/Computer
- Download the OTA RUU zip and copy or move to ADB Folder.
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now type the following command in your command window to reboot the HTC smartphone into download mode
adb reboot download
- Your Phone will boot into download mode, if not, you boot into download mode manually by following step below
—-> Power Off your phone.
—-> Press and hold Power + Vol Down at the same time
—-> Once you see the download mode, now you can use the volume down and power button to navigate and select
- Now type the command below on your ADB command window to Boot your device to RUUMode
fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Now flash the RUU zip file by following command below (File_name is the name of the file.)
fastboot flash zip File_name.zip
- Wait for the ROM or OTA to get installed. Once installation completes, you can reboot your phone.
- That’s it! DONE !!!! You have upgraded your HTC U12 Plus smartphone.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on HTC U12 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Credits to 5m4r7ph0n36uru
where is Rom download link?
Sorry! Forgot to add it… Added now!
this procedure is valid also for downgrade to android 9 to 8?
what change from each formware in the list