Want to flash the firmware file on Huawei Enjoy 10 ART-AL00? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Huawei Enjoy 10 ART-AL00 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Device Supported: Huawei Enjoy 10
- Model: ART-AL00
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- User interface (UI): EMUI 9.1
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Enjoy 10 (ART-AL00)
Now, before we get straight to the installation guide, make sure to follow the prerequisites section below and make sure you download the flash tools and drivers on your PC.
- Supported device: Huawei Enjoy 10 (ART-AL00). Do not flash it on any other phone.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You Need A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Now, grab the stock firmware for the Huawei Enjoy 10 from the link below.
Download Flash Files
- Flash File Name: HUAWEI ART-AL00X ARTH-AL00 ALL CN ARTHUR-AL00BX 184.108.40.206(C00E48R6P1).zip
- File Size: 3.3 GB
- Download Link: Click Here
Update from System
- Extract the dload stock firmware of Huawei Enjoy 10 and transfer the three extracted files to the root of your Huawei NM Card, SD Card or to the memory stick.
- Now head over to the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*. From the menu that appears, select the Software Update option.
- After that, select the Memory Card Upgrade. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage or NM Card and will subsequently flash the file.
- When the installation is complete, you could safely remove the OTG.
If the above methods, don’t work on your device, you can try the next two methods.
SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing done, restart your device.
So, that’s all about how to flash the firmware file on Huawei Enjoy 10 ART-AL00. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.