Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei Mate 10 Pro using the below guide on How to Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 10 Pro came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
About Huawei Mate 10 Pro:
Huawei Mate 10 Pro features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and Hisilicon Kirin 970 coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro comes with Dual 20 MP +12 MP rear Camera with f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Firmware collection
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Firmware Manually
Follow the method properly. Make sure you have downloaded the firmware by checking your model no.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Instructions to Install
I hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Mate 10 Pro Firmware.