Here we will discuss the release of Android 9.0 Pie update for Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
Google finally released the 9th iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. The update has rolled for Pixel supported devices and few other OEM supported with Android Beta. After putting Android users through four beta updates of Android P, Google has named Android 9.0 as Android Pie. It is expected that in the coming months all the devices that had been signed up for the Android P beta program including the OnePlus 6, Oppo R15 Pro, Vivo X21 and more will receive the Android P update first.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 was launched in March 2018. Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 comes with Dual 13 MP + 2 MP with LED flash rear camera and 8MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
When will Huawei release Android 9.0 Pie update for Huawei Y7 Pro 2018?
Huawei brand launched the their latest device called Huawei Y7 Pro 2018. The handset came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. Huawei is always keen on updating their latest device to a new OS after Google releases it. This year, Huawei will roll Android 9.0 Pie update for Huawei Y7 Pro 2018. You can check out the List of Android 9 Pie Supported Huawei Devices.
Currently, there is no Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM available to try on Huawei Y7 Pro 2018. So stay tuned to get more info about the update here.
- List of Android 9 Pie Supported Huawei Devices
- List of Huawei Honor Devices Getting Android Oreo Update
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Any Huawei Smartphone [Official and Unofficial]
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor Devices
- Download latest Huawei USB drivers and installation guide
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Watch our video to know what’s new in Android 9.0 Pie and top features on it.
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Want to try Android 9.0 Pie on Huawei Y7 Pro 2018?
If you want to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie features, then follow the below guide.
- Supported on Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Stock Wallpapers
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Launcher APK for any Android device.
- Check out the Best Android Pie EMUI Theme for Huawei device
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Ringtones, Notification Tone, and Alarm Tone
- Download Volume Slider Android Pie: Free | Paid
- Enjoy Android 9.0 Pie like feature on your device.
You can also wait for the Lineage OS 16.0 which will be based on Android 9 Pie.