Infinix Hot 20 Play comes loaded with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 chipset paired with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Hot 20 Play (X6825) based on Android 12 (XOS 10.6) powered by a Mediatek Helio G37 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Infinix Hot 20 Play Device Overview:
Infinix Hot 20 Play features a 6.82-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Hot 20 Play comes with a 13MP rear Camera with Quad-LED flash, and a 8MP front shooting camera.
Infinix Hot 20 Play runs on Android 12 out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 6000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide that many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Hot 20 Play (X6825)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix Hot 20 Play
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 20 Play (X6825)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Android OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears, tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Infinix Hot 20 Play from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Hot 20 Play (X6825)
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 20 Play device. But before heading to the installation process, let’s look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Infinix Hot 20 Play (X6825) only. Please don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Infinix Hot 20 Play X6825 Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20_Play_X6825_MT6765_V603_220926.zip
File Size: 3.53 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20_Play_X6825_MT6765_V642_221011.zip
File Size: 3.54 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both the writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix handset model Infinix Hot 20 Play. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.