Inifnix launched its new successor called Infinix Note 10 (codenamed X693) in India. The device features a 6.95-inch full-HD+ Super Fluid display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate and a MediaTek Helio G85 processor. Infiinix Note 10 sports a triple rear camera setup with a 48 MP main camera, 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP portrait lens. On the front, the smartphones feature 16 MP AI selfie cameras.
On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the Infinix Note 10 (X693) DA files. DA file also known as the Download Agent file is a file that helps in fixing the device secure boot error. If you are using the Infinix Note 10 and facing issues such as FRP lock, corrupted memory, secure boot error, authentication, or buffer error.
To flash the Secure Boot DA file on your Infinix Note 10, you need flash tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK Box, Miracle Box, or CM2 box. Follow our step-by-step guide to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your Infinix Note 10.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Infinix Note 10
- System Image backup of the Infinix Note 10
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Infinix Note 10
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- Infinix Note 10 (X693) DA File
(File contains: mtk_allinone_da.bin)
- Download SP Flash Tool
- This DA file is supported for the Infinix Note 10 devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Infinix Note 10 devices from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Infinix Note 10 (X693) DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Infinix Note 10 will now reboot with a reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA files using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Infinix Note 10 (X693) devices. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.