The Infinix Note 12 2023 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm) CPU processor with 128GB 8GB RAM. The device also has a 6.7-inch AMOLED Display.
Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Note 12 2023 (X676C) based on Android 12 (XOS 10.6) powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Infinix Note 12 2023 Device Overview:
Infinix Note 12 2023 features a 6.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Note 12 2023 comes with a 50/2MP rear Camera with Quad-LED flash, and a 16MP front shooting camera.
Infinix Note 12 2023 runs on Android 12 out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the side. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide that many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 12 2023 (X676C)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix Note 12 2023
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Note 12 2023 (X676C)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- Android OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears, tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Infinix Note 12 2023 from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Note 12 2023 (X676C)
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Note 12 2023 device. But before heading to the installation process, let’s look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Infinix Note 12 2023 (X676C) only. Please don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Infinix Note 12 2023 X676C Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_12_2023_X676C_MT6789_V619_220826.zip
File Size: 5.20 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_12_2023_X676C_MT6789_V851_221020.zip
File Size: 5.31 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_12_2023_X676C_MT6789_V909_221031.zip
File Size: 5.30 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both the writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix handset model Infinix Note 12 2023. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.