Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Note 30i (X6716) based on Android 13 powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called SP Flash tool, which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So, without wasting time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Infinix Note 30i Specification:
Infinix Note 30i was released in June 2023. With dimensions of 164.5 x 76.7 x 8.2 mm and a weight of 198 g, it features a glass front, plastic frame, and either a glass or eco leather back. The device supports dual Nano-SIM cards and has an IP53 rating, offering dust and splash resistance. It features a 6.66-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio, resulting in a pixel density of around 395 ppi.
Running on Android 13 with XOS 13, the smartphone is powered by a Mediatek MT6769 Helio G85 chipset built on a 12nm process. It’s equipped with an octa-core CPU configuration, consisting of 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 cores and 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 cores, along with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The device offers 256GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM, but the availability of a card slot for expandable storage is unspecified.
The main camera setup features a dual configuration, including a 64MP wide lens with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF, as well as a QVGA camera. It comes with quad-LED flash, HDR, and panorama capabilities, and supports video recording at 1440p@30fps and 1080p@30fps. The front-facing selfie camera is 16MP with an f/2.0 aperture and is accompanied by dual-LED flash, supporting video recording at 1080p@30fps.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues, in this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But you can easily fix these issues when you move to the Stock ROM. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 30i (X6716)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix Note 30i
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Note 30i (X6716)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Android OS: Android 13
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears, tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Infinix Note 30i from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Note 30i (X6716)
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Note 30i device. But before heading to the installation process, let’s look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Infinix Note 30i (X6716) only. Please don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Infinix Note 30i X6716 Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_30i_X6716_MT6768_V528_230402
File Size: 5.09 GB
OS: Android 13
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_30i_X6716_MT6768_RU_V551_230406
File Size: 4.1 GB
OS: Android 13
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both the writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix handset model Infinix Note 30i. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.