After the huge popularity of Messenger now the popular social media giant Facebook drops Messenger for kids. Yes.!! Now you can install Facebook Messenger Kids. The purpose remains the same but now kids will have more fun while parents having the control. Parental control in the sense they can have authority over the contact list for their kid. Apart from that parents can connect to Facebook Messenger Kids from their own Messenger Apps. Also, there is no in-app purchase or Advertisement on Facebook Messenger Kids. This feature makes it even more kid-friendly.
To make the kids more responsible while using social media, they have the option to report or block contacts. Heck, they can even report inappropriate content. A great attribute of the App is, account creation is independent of the facebook account. There is no need for a kid to have a facebook account to initiate Messenger account. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified. All these features definitely bring the efficiency level of this amazing App to a whole new level. You can see in details the attributes of Facebook Messenger Kids in the features section.
Below is the direct download link to get Facebook Messenger Kids. To be able to use this App your device should run Android 4.4 KitKat or above.
Features of Facebook Messenger Kids
Let’s see the features of Facebook Messenger Kids for more details about what it has to offer.
- Parents fully control the contact list making it a safer to use
- In case parents would like to check, Messages don’t disappear and can’t be hidden.
- There are no ads or in-app purchases, and
- Facebook messenger Kids app is free to download.
- Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
- One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
- The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos
- Works on all Android tablets and smartphones on the go
- Parents and approved grown-ups can connect from their Messenger app wherever it’s installed.
- There is no need for Facebook account to create a Messenger Kids account for a child
- Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to authorize their kids’ Messenger Kids accounts.
- Kids have the option to report or block contacts and
- The kids can also report inappropriate content.
Download Facebook Messenger Kids App From Play Store
Here is the direct download link to get the latest Facebook Messenger Kids from PlayStore. So, here you go.
- Facebook Messenger Kids | Download APK
The installation process is quite simple as you’d install any other App.
You may also like to
Participate in the Mega Anniversary GiveAway By GetDroidTips. You can win a brand new Xiaomi Mi A1 along with other latest and cool electronic gadgets.
Screenshots of Facebook Messenger Kids
Here are some of the screenshots of the Facebook Messenger Kids App. You can better understand the features this App has to provide.
So, that’s it. If you want your kid to have the experience of social media in a safe, secure and funny way then install the Facebook Messenger Kids. Since as a parent/guardian you will have the full authority over your kids using the App, you should try it out. Let us know your experiences in the comment section.
Follow GetDroidTips to know about and download all latest Android Apps for your smartphone.