If you own a Lenovo P2 Smartphone. Today we will guide on how to Install Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 smartphone using the official Stock ROM build. Thanks to the XDA member itsjustbilly for sharing the Stock firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42. In today’s guide you will learn to Downgrade and Upgrade the Lenovo P2 smartphone using the Stock Firmware. Read the steps carefully before proceeding to flash Stock Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42. By flashing the below stock firmware on Lenovo P2, you may loose the data and your smartphone will look like clean stock ROM just like a brand new Lenovo P2 P2a42.
In this guide, you will flash Stock ROM on Lenovo P2 using the ADB fastboot tool. inorder to flash Stock ROM on Lenovo P2, you need a PC/Laptop running windows/mac. In our guide we will only guide to flash Stock Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42 on your windows PC/laptop. Download and Install Official Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 using below link and guide. To flash firmware, first of all you need to download ADB fastboot tool to flash Lenovo p2.
Lenovo P2 smartphone comes out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. So in this guide you will be able to flash the Stock Marshmallow firmware on Lenovo P2. Follow the guide down below.
About Lenovo P2 Smartphone :
Lenovo P2 features a 5.5-inches QHD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with 577 ppi display. Lenovo P2 is powered with Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 3/4GBs of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage space. he primary camera has a 13MP sensor and the selfie cam is 5MP. Lenovo P2 comes with a massive battery of 5100 mAh. Lenovo P2 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Table of Contents
- Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42
- Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo P2 (Android Nougat)
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo P2
- Install Marshmallow based Resurrection Remix For Lenovo P2 P2a42
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo P2 (P2a42)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo P2 (P2a42)
What is Stock ROM and What are the Advantage of Stock ROM
Stock Firmware is the official Operating System which comes pre-installed in any smartphone. These Stock ROM are the Customized versions of Android developed by manufacturers and carriers to let users stick to their own look and features.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How To Install Official Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42.
- This Stock ROM will only support on Lenovo P2.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
DOWNLOAD FILESDOWNLOAD STOCK ROM
STEPS FOR How To Official Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42
- First of all, Download the ADB Fastboot tools and Extract/Install it on your PC/Laptop
- Once you extracted the ADB Fastboot, now extract the ROM file on your
- Now in your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – To reboot, type the following Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it doesn’t boot, then please make sure your cable and usb drivers have been installed properly.
- Now type the below command on your command window.
This command will list the connected devices. If your phone’s serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- To flash the Stock ROM on Lenovo P2, Type the command.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the installation process. Once it is completed you can reboot your phone. That’s it! Enjoy the new Stock ROM update on Lenovo P2.
I Hope you have followed the steps carefully and Installed Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42.