These days there is a great number of smartphone enthusiasts interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Vivo Y17. So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Vivo Y17 PD1901F. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
Let’s talk a bit about the Vivo Y17 and its specifications. Vivo Y17 features a 6.3-inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1544 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM. The phone packs 128 GB of internal memory with no scope for expandable storage support via microSD card. The camera on the Vivo Y17 comes with a dual 13MP +8MP + 2MP rear camera with LED flash, HDR and a 20 MP front camera for selfie shooters. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
Importance of Stock ROM
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your device.
- Solve the boot loop issue.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your device.
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y17 PD1901F
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Vivo Y17. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Stock ROM File
ROM Installation Guide
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Vivo Y17 PD1901F. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Vivo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Vivo Y17 PD1901F.How to Install A Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool Learn to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool [Video Tutorial]
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Vivo Y17. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.