First of all, we need to say that each and every electronic device or gadget that is running on any operating system, will definitely cause issues. And mostly the issue can happen due to software bug or glitch. Then secondarily the hardware-related issues can appear. So, the iPhone is no exception here and even the latest iPhone 11 series device users can also face issues with display stuck on red screen. Let’s check out how to fix iPhone 11/11 Pro Max which Stuck on the Red Screen issue.
Here we’ve shared some of the possible and commonly used troubleshooting guides which can really help you to fix this issue on your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro Max. Some times, due to the booting issue the blue screen error or red screen error can be found on the iPhone. These errors can also be known as the Blue Screen of Death or Red Screen of Death issue. In this case, your device becomes unresponsive and the display stuck on the red screen.
There may be a couple of reasons on your iPhone which can cause the red screen error issue like the system gets corrupted or the device has some physical damage or it can be liquid damage as well. While some of the users who have updated the system version blame the latest iOS version.
Steps to Fix iPhone 11/11 Pro Max which Stuck on Red Screen
If you’re one of the iPhone 11 or 11 Pro Max user and facing the similar kind of red screen stuck issue, then you should try some of the possible troubleshooting steps below to fix it completely. Now, without wasting any more time, follow all the steps properly.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Then press and release the Volume Down.
- Next, press and hold the Power/Side button for around 10 seconds until the Apple logo turns on.
- Now, wait for the phone to boot into the system.
2. Restore your iPhone via iTunes
Keep in mind that if you’ve previously backed up your iOS version on your computer using the iTunes software, then this method will be helpful to you. Otherwise, you can skip this method and proceed to the next method.
- First, connect your iPhone 11/11 Pro Max to the computer using the lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes on the PC/Laptop.
- Wait for a few seconds and iTunes will recognize your connected iPhone. If prompted, tap on the Trust This Computer option on your iPhone.
- Now, perform a force restart your iPhone by following the below steps:
- Press and hold the Power/Side button + Volume Down button simultaneously for a few seconds until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Now, you will see an option to Restore or Update.
- Just select the Restore option.
- Select the iOS backup which you want to restore on your iPhone and wait until the restoration process completes.
- Once done, your iPhone will boot into the system.
- Disconnect the handset from the USB cable and proceed to set up the device just like a new one.
- Log in with the existing Apple ID and start using your device again.
3. Enter DFU Mode and Restore your iPhone to fix iPhone 11 Pro Max Stuck on Red Screen
Here DFU mode stands for Device Firmware Upgrade method. It’s an advanced method to update the iOS version or restore the backed up iOS data as well. So, you can also check and follow this method for a full restore of your iPhone.How to Enter and Exit DFU Mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
Still, the issue not solved? You can go to the nearest Apple Service Center to check and repair the device.
We hope this guide was helpful to you and by following the restoration method, you’ve successfully turned on your iPhone. You can comment below for any queries.