In 2014, LG has released a couple of market variants for the LG L Bello with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. So, it can possible that an older smartphone having an outdated Android OS version may cause multiple issues with the performance. If you’re also one of them, check out this article to install the LG L Bello Dual D335 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File).
Needless to say that most Android users always prefer customizations which can be acquired by flashing the custom firmware or installing mod files or even rooting. So, if in case, you’ve flashed any third-party file and your device is either bricked or stuck into the boot loop or facing performance or stability issues then flashing the stock firmware again will settle you down.
Steps to Install LG L Bello Dual D335 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Here in this guide, we will be sharing the easy method to flash the MediaTek firmware file on your LG L Bello Dual D335 handset by using the SP Flash Tool. Before heading over to the flashing guide below, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Also, ensure to download all the necessary stuff from the links below.
As usual, here we’ve shared a couple of necessary pre-requisites to read and follow properly before jumping over to the firmware flashing steps. These pre-requirements are useful to get things ready which will gonna be useful while flashing.
1. Firmware Compatibility
It’s worth mentioning that this particular firmware file that we’ve provided will gonna only work for your LG L Bello Dual D335 model. Don’t try flashing the firmware on other LG models to avoid any kind of bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue.
2. Take a Full Backup
Make sure to take a full data backup of your device before doing anything especially firmware flashing. Sometimes flashing a ROM can delete the internal data or even your data can be messed up during flashing. So, to keep things simple and save your data better, just follow this backup method (without root). Alternatively, if you’ve already installed a custom recovery like TWRP on your handset then you can also take a Nandroid Backup by following this method.
3. Maintain Battery Charge
It’s always recommended to check whether your handset is fully charged or not. Even if it’s not fully charged, just make sure to maintain at least a 50%-60% charge level before performing any task to avoid occasional shutdowns or battery juice run out issues.
4. Get Ready a Computer and a USB Cable
Before flashing the firmware file on your handset using a flash tool, you’ll require a PC/Laptop and a USB Data Cable to connect your handset to the PC. Once connected, you can flash the downloaded firmware on your device via the flash tool.
5. Download Flash Tool and Drivers:
- Download and Install LG USB Driver on the PC
- Get SP Flash Tool and Install on your PC
GetDroidTips won’t be held responsible for any kind of issue that occurs on your phone by following this guide. Make sure what you’re doing and proceed at your own risk.
Download Flash Files:
|Software File||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: LG_L_Bello_Dual_D335_MT6572_06012016_4.4.2
OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
File Size: 423 MB
Firmware Installation Guide:
Without further ado, let’s get into the firmware installation process below.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your LG L Bello, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your LG L Bello.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.