The LG X Mach which is also known as LG X Fast or LG K600 was launched way back in 2016. It was running on the Android 6 Marshmallow out of the box and having a hexa-core processor for faster performance. Although the device becomes quite outdated apart from the outdated software version. Now, some of the users are having issues with the device performance, stability, etc due to some glitches or cache. If you’re also one of them, check this guide to install LG X Mach K600 Stock ROM Firmware | Flash File.
Due to the open-source nature, the Android operating system is so much popular in the world and people really love using Android on their mobile devices. Though it offers plenty of customizations, system-level access, and more, some of the unfortunate users may end up either bricking their handset or stuck in the bootloop issue. Therefore, installing the official stock firmware again on the device can definitely come in handy and your smartphone will run like almost a new one.
Meanwhile, some of the LG X Mach users may find it difficult to continue using their device with the stock firmware without reinstalling it because of the slower performance, lags, battery draining, slow charging, etc. Sometimes app crashes, slow app opening time, device overheating, slow boot time, networking issues, internet connectivity issues, etc can also take place. Now, without getting further ado, let’s get into brief info of the device specs.
- LG X Mach Specifications
- Steps to Install LG X Mach K600 Stock ROM Firmware | Flash File
LG X Mach Specifications
It came with a 5.5-inches IPS LCD display with 1440×2560 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio screen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, etc. The handset is powered by an hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC, Adreno 418 GPU. It’s equipped with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage option. Additionally, it supports a dedicated MicroSD card slot for storage expansion.
The handset sports a 12.3MP primary rear camera (f/2.0) with AutoFocus, an LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, etc. It can record up to 4K videos@30fps. While the front has an 8MP selfie camera that features 1080P@30fps video recording. It’s backed by a decent 3,000mAh removable battery without any fast charging support.
In terms of the connectivity options, the device has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0 port, etc. The handset features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor.
Steps to Install LG X Mach K600 Stock ROM Firmware | Flash File
Here in this guide, we will be sharing the easy method to flash the KDZ file on your LG X Mach K600 handset by using the LG Flash Tool. Before heading over to the flashing guide below, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Also, ensure to download all the necessary stuff from the links below.
As usual, here we’ve shared a couple of necessary pre-requisites to read and follow properly before jumping over to the firmware flashing steps. These pre-requirements are useful to get things ready which will gonna be useful while flashing.
1. Firmware Compatibility:
It’s worth mentioning that this particular firmware file that we’ve provided will gonna only work for your LG X Mach K600 model. Don’t try flashing the firmware on other LG models to avoid any kind of bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue.
2. Take a Full Backup
Make sure to take a full data backup of your device before doing anything especially firmware flashing. Sometimes flashing a ROM can delete the internal data or even your data can be messed up during flashing. So, to keep things simple and save your data better, just follow this backup method (without root). Alternatively, if you’ve already installed a custom recovery like TWRP on your handset then you can also take a Nandroid Backup by following this method.
3. Maintain Battery Charge
It’s always recommended to check whether your handset is fully charged or not. Even if it’s not fully charged, just make sure to maintain at least a 50%-60% charge level before performing any task to avoid occasional shutdowns or battery juice run out issues.
4. Get Ready a Computer and a USB Cable
Before flashing the firmware file on your handset using a flash tool, you’ll require a PC/Laptop and a USB Data Cable to connect your handset to the PC. Once connected, you can flash the downloaded firmware on your device via the flash tool.
5. Download Flash Tool and Drivers:
- Download and Install LG USB Driver on the PC
- Get LG Flash Tool and Install on your PC
Additionally, make sure to download all the required flash files on your PC before you try this guide.
Download Flash Files:
Firmware Installation Guide:
Without further ado, let’s get into the firmware installation process below.
- We assume that you’ve already installed both the LG USB Driver and LG Flash Tool on your PC. [If not done yet, do this first]
- Next, boot your LG handset in the Download Mode. Just press and hold the Volume Up button of the phone > Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable (Don’t release the volume up button)
- Once connected, you can release the power button.
- Now, open the LGFlashTool.exe file > The flash tool interface will appear.
- Choose CDMA from the Select Type drop-down list.
- Then click on the Select File (folder icon) to browse and choose the firmware file for your LG model.
- So, choose the KDZ firmware file and click on Open.
- Now, click on the Normal Flash option below.
- The Read Phone Information window will appear.
- Just click on the START button.
- Next, you’ll have to choose the language and country from the Select Country & Language pop-up.
- Once done, click on OK to begin the firmware flashing process.
- It generally takes a couple of minutes to complete the flashing process depending on the firmware file size.
- Once the flashing is done, your handset will restart automatically.
- Again booting your device for the first time after firmware flashing can take a couple of minutes.
- Once your mobile turned on, just disconnect the USB cable from the handset.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.