Great news for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 owners! You can now install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on your device, based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is an Open Source project that arose after the end of CyanogenMod OS, with Steve Kondik, the CEO of Cyanogen.inc, as the person behind it. You can enjoy the Lineage OS 14.1 build on your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30, which is based on the CM14.1 ROM. For a full comparison between Stock and Custom ROM, check here.
Please note that the Lineage OS 14.1 installed on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 is a stable build. It can be used as a daily driver without any issues. If you’re interested in trying out LineageOS, please refer to the guide below for steps on how to install it on your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30.
Experience the latest features of Android Nougat and LineageOS with the new LineageOS. Although not an official ROM for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30, it offers genuine features from LineageOS Gerrit. This ROM is stable and can be used as your daily driver. Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 now and install it using a Custom Recovery like TWRP on your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the LineageOS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many Android community members. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with a handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Lenovo USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch the Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch the Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery; here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback below. Thank you!