On this page, we will share all the official stock ROM flash files for the LYF Jio F41T. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your LYF Jio F41T. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on LYF Jio F41T by using the SPD Flash tool aka Spreadtrum Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your LYF Jio F41T. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the LYF Jio F41T Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- You can fix the boot loop issue on LYF Jio F41T
- Fix Network related issue
- Restore LYF Jio F41T back to Factory State
- Device Name: LYF Jio F41T
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SoC
How to Install Stock ROM on LYF Jio F41T
Before installing the Stock ROM on your LYF Jio F41T, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: LYF Jio F41T
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum USB drivers, SPD Flash Tool and Android USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash Files:
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Guide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your LYF Jio F41T device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.