WhatsApp literally revolutionized the way text messaging worked on smartphones. It became a perfect alternative or a replacement for the traditional messaging app of smartphones. Let it be any platform, Android OS or iOS, WhatsApp is everywhere. It has become a part of the life of smartphone users. However, the application does have its drawbacks which sometimes puts the user data in jeopardy. We are referring to the lack of an official process to migrate WhatsApp data between an Android smartphone and a device running on iOS.
Let’s say you are using an Android device with WhatsApp installed on it for a long time. One fine day you get to buy an iPhone, then you may want to transfer all of your WhatsApp chats, media files, files, contacts and all kind of WhatsApp data to your new iPhone. Well, how to do it..? In this guide, we will tell you how to Migrate WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone.?
We will have to use a third-party application as there is no official method to move the data between these two platforms. So, we will make use of the MobileTrans tool. We have explained the process of using the tool.
How to Migrate WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone.?
The MobileTrans tool can flawlessly transfer all the media files, messages, and attachments from the Android handset to the iPhone device.
- A PC/laptop with a USB cable
- The source Android device
- target iPhone device
Data Migrating guide
- Download the application
- Open the App > Select WhatsApp Transfer
- At the same time, also connect both the source and target device to your PC.
- Click on the Start button and wait till the transfer of data is done.
- Depending upon the size of your WhatsApp data, data migration from Android to iOS may take some time.
- After the transfer process is finished, you will see a message called “Your iPhone restore completed“
That’s it, guys. Now you have successfully migrated your Whatsapp data from your Android device to the iOS-based device. We hope that this guide was useful to you.