Last updated on February 25th, 2021 at 02:56 pm
Updated on February 25, 2021: Today Xiaomi rolled January 2021 security patch for Redmi Go with build number V10.2.19.0.OCLINXM.
Updated on May 27, 2020: Xiaomi Redmi Go (codenamed tiare) started receiving the May 2020 Android security patch update based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update is labeled with software version V10.2.15.0.OCLINXM. If you have not received this update on your Redmi Go, then head down below and download MIUI 10.2.15.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi Go.
Apart from May 2020 security patch, there are no major changes to the version. You can check for the software OTA updates manually by going into Settings > About phone > Software update.
Alternatively, you can directly go to the Software Updater app on your device and check for the same. If the new April 2020 patch is available, just grab it. Make sure to connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network and the battery should be charged more than 50% minimum.
Downloads and Changelog
|Version and Downloads||Changelog|
How to Install MIUI 10 India Stable ROM for Redmi Go (tiare)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Redmi Go (tiare) Indian variant only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI 10.2.15.0 India Stable ROM on Redmi Go. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Redmi Go (tiare) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.