Xiaomi has continued its excellence in delivering frequent software updates to its eligible devices this year. As the company has recently launched the upper-midrange smartphone Redmi Note 8 Pro (codenamed as begonia) globally and now rolling out another new firmware update for the European variant. Though the update is based on Android 9.0 Pie, it bumps up a new software version V126.96.36.199.PGGEUXM. Now, you can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro from this article.
The latest firmware update brings the improvement of Notification shade that couldn’t open in some cases. The update is making its way via OTA in an incremental manner, so it may take a few days more to arrive completely. However, you can check the OTA update manually on your phone if you don’t want to wait longer. Additionally, we have provided the firmware download link, pre-requirements, and a step-by-step firmware installation guide below.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
– Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Check OTA Update
You can check out the firmware OTA update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro easily via the steps below.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device > About Phone > Software update.
- If the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) update is available, then grab the OTA by downloading and installing it.
- Additionally, you can go to the Software Updater app on your device directly to check the same.
However, some times you may not receive the OTA updates on time due to the server and carrier-related issues. If you’re also facing a similar problem, you can manually install the firmware on your Redmi Note 8 Pro by following our full-depth guide.
Steps to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
Now, before going to the firmware installation steps, make sure to follow all the requirements and then download links as well.
- The mentioned ROM is exclusive for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia).
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a full backup of phone data.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download all the required files and tools as well.
Instructions to Install:
Now, check out the full step-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI V18.104.22.168.PGGEUXM on Redmi Note 8 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the firmware. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.