OnePlus 10T 5G was launched globally with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 4,800mAh battery, and triple rear camera setup with a 50 MP main camera. The device runs on Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1 on top. It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and packs up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
If you’re using a OnePlus 10T or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus 10T firmware flash file and guide you on how to install it on your device.
Sometimes, Android users try to use any Custom ROMs or mods for more features or customizations. In these situations, the device may not work like before, or you may experience errors or lags. Otherwise, the default Stock ROM can also work slowly or have some performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even a factory reset won’t come in handy; you should re-install the Stock ROM. Flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
OnePlus 10T Device Overview:
The Oneplus 10T features a 6.7 inches Fluid AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor built on a 4nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.19 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.75 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.80 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 730. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with OxygenOS 12.1 skin running on top.
In optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 16 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 32 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear can capture 4K videos at 30 fps, and the front camera is limited to 1080p videos at 60 fps.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all is a 4800 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 150W power adapter. The smartphone is available in a single color option: Black.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you are facing issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc., then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus 10T device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue for any reason. By installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 10T or update the system software.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes, thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus 10T.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus 10T Firmware Flash Files
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update is available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 10T
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 10T, follow all the pre-requirements first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 10T models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will also require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device’s battery charged at least 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 10T device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to manually install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 10T handset, follow the guide below. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 10T device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.