The OnePlus 11R 5G, a more affordable option than the premium OnePlus 11 5G, was recently released by OnePlus. It boasts impressive specs, including up to 16GB of RAM and a 50-megapixel Sony IMX890 primary sensor.
If you’re using a OnePlus 11R 5G or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus 11R 5G firmware flash file and guide you on installing it on your device.
Sometimes, Android users try to use custom ROMs or mods for more features or customization. The device may not work like before, or you may experience errors or lags in these situations. Otherwise, the default Stock ROM can work slowly or have performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the problem. But even a factory reset won’t be useful; you should re-install the Stock ROM. Flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience than a new device.
OnePlus 11R 5G Device Overview:
The OnePlus 11R 5G boasts a 6.74-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1240 x 2772 pixels, delivering an aspect ratio of 20:9. With HDR10+ playback support and a peak brightness of 1450 nits, the FHD+ panel offers a high-quality visual experience. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, built on a 4 nm process, which is an octa-core CPU featuring one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.19 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.75 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.80 GHz, with an Adreno 730 GPU handling graphics-intensive tasks. Running on top of Android 13, the OxygenOS 13 skin gives users a personalized experience.
For photography, the OnePlus 11R 5G boasts a triple-camera setup at the rear with a 50 MP primary sensor and an f/1.8 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, the phone features a 16 MP primary sensor with an f/2.4 lens. While the rear camera can capture 4K videos at 60 fps, the front camera can record 1080p videos.
The phone comes in two storage options: 128GB internal storage with 8GB of RAM or 256GB internal storage with 16GB of RAM, but there is no dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of connectivity, the phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5), NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0. Sensors on the device include an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. A 5000 mAh battery powers the phone, and it supports 100W fast wired charging, allowing the device to charge from 1% to 100% in just 25 minutes with the 100W adapter. The phone is available in Galactic Silver and Sonic Black.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you face issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc., then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus 11R 5G device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue. Installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 11R 5G or update the system software.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus 11R 5G.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus 11R 5G Firmware Flash Files
|OxygenOS 13 A.08
• Improves system stability.
• Improves system performance.Communication
• Improves the stability of communications.
• Improves the stability of Bluetooth connections.
• Improves the stability of the Wi-Fi connection.Camera
• Improves photos taken in Night mode.
• Improves the retouching effects of the front camera.
• Improves camera performance for more vivid colors, greater exposure effect, and higher clarity
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update will be available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 11R 5G
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 11R 5G, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 11R 5G models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 11R 5G device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 11R 5G handset manually, follow the guide below properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is helpful to you and that you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 11R 5G device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.