OnePlus 7T is the latest ‘T’ series smartphone from the Chinese smartphone brand. The handset has been priced at Rs. 37,999 in India with a bigger 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera, a triple rear camera setup, and Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC, and more. You can say that the OnePlus 7T is similar to the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro apart from a few hardware specifications. Now, if you’re using the OnePlus 7T or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. Here we have shared the list of OnePlus 7T firmware flash files.
Due to the customizations of Android OS, most Android freaks and developers try to use custom ROMs, mods, tweaks, rooting, installing the custom recovery, and more. In this case, you may brick your device easily or may face any software issue as well. Therefore, installing a Stock ROM on your device again will fix most of the issues easily. Here in this article, we have provided the download links of Stock ROM, requirements, full installation guide, and more.
But before going to the topic, let’s take a look at the OnePlus 7T specifications and Stock Firmware advantages.
OnePlus 7T Specifications
The device comes with a bigger 6.55-inch Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with an 8GB RAM. While the device has 128GB/256GB of internal storage options. It runs on Android 10 based OxygenOS 10 skin out-of-the-box.
The handset sports a triple rear camera setup of 48MP (f/1.6) wide lens + 12MP (f/2.2) telephoto lens + 16MP (f/2.2) ultrawide lens. While the front features a 16MP (f/2.0) selfie camera. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port, etc.
The device packs a 3,800mAh battery with 30W Warp charging technology that OnePlus called Warp Charge 30T. While the phone features an in-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor.
OnePlus 7T Firmware File Collections
OnePlus devices run on OxygenOS skin for the Global variants. While the Chinese OnePlus devices run on HydrogenOS which is all similar except the Google apps and services. OnePlus also offers developer-friendly options like unlocking the device bootloader, releasing kernel sources for Custom ROMs, etc. Therefore, using any third-party ROM or any mod file can cause the firmware performance issue.
Whereas the Stock Firmware comes preloaded with a smartphone by the OEMs that are specially optimized for that particular model. As the Stock ROMs don’t provide extra customizations or functionalities to the device, users get attracted by Custom ROMs and mods. But third-party firmware and mods come with so many bugs, security issues, stability issues, and more.
The issues like screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing similar kinds of issues on your OnePlus 7T, then installing the stock firmware will come in handy. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OnePlus 7T
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade OnePlus 7T Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- It fixes the lag or stutter on OnePlus 7T
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter O in the filename are intended for the following variant:
Packages with build tag HD65BA are intended for the following variant:
List of OnePlus 7T Firmware Flash Files
Here we will keep updating all the latest Stock ROM details with download links, update the changelog for the OnePlus 7T device whenever available. If you don’t want to miss out on any updates, follow our blog and save the bookmark of this page.
|Software Version||Update Changelog|
|OxygenOS 12 (Second Update)
• Improves system stability.
• Optimizes communication stability.
|OxygenOS 10.0.16 / 10.3.8
|OxygenOS 10.3.2 – Indian|
|OxygenOS 10.0.6 India||System
|OxygenOS 10.0.3 HD65AA (2.58GB)
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 7T
Before installing the stock firmware on your OnePlus 7T, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements and install the necessary drivers, firmware, and tools on your PC as well.
- This Stock ROM is supported only for OnePlus 7T.
- A working Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable will be required.
- Download and Install the latest OnePlus USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download ADB Fastboot drivers on your computer and install it.
- Charge your phone at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 7T device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 7T handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.Guide to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus Devices via ADB Sideloading
That’s it. We hope that this article is helpful to you. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
I am using OnePlus 7T running on 10.3.8 (Indian variant) and rooted with Magisk v 22100, i am having a problem were i cant start my phone, what happen is that uninstalled two Apps (Google Duo & Cloud Services from oneplus) by using Debloat, i rebooted my device only once after i unstilled those two apps, what happened is that my phone went to boot loop animation, i have tried several ways to fix this issue by:
1) I boot with a magisk core only patched Boot image but what happened is that it stuck at the home screen without any apps even i can’t pull down the notification drawer (no response at all)
2) I went to Safe mode = stuck at home screen without any apps & no response at all
3) I tried by extracting the boot.img from 10.3.8 firmware by using Payload dumper then booting it by using fastboot command, same issue = stuck at home screen without any apps & no response at all
4) I tried by erasing cash, same issue = stuck at home screen without any apps & no response at all
5) I tried by using this command (adb wait-for-device shell magisk –remove-modules) = stuck at home screen without any apps & no response at all
6) I tried by using TWRP (fastboot twrp.img) but the problem is that it doesn’t show the internal device so i can go to Advanced / File Manager / Data/ ADB so i can delete the modules as shown in the youtube below (how can i see the internal storage) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzuWFVz240
Sir, I am pretty sure that it can be fixed somehow but i couldn’t figure it out but i am very confident that you can at the same time i dont want to risk losing (my files, folders, sms, whatsapp) even though i have few days old backup.
Can you please guide me ?
Thanks in advance