OnePlus has unveiled its new 8 series of devices. The new OnePlus 8 sports a 6.55-inch display, Snapdragon 865, 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB storage, triple rear camera setup, and runs on Oxygen 10. Now, if you’re using the OnePlus 8 or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. Here we have shared the list of OnePlus 8 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM].
Due to the customizations of Android OS, most of the Android freaks and developers try to use custom ROMs, mods, tweaks, rooting, installing the custom recovery, and more. In this case, you may get bricked into your device easily or may face any software issue as well. Therefore, installing a Stock ROM on your device again will fix most of the issues easily. Here in this article, we have provided the download links of Stock ROM, requirements, full installation guide, and more.
But before going to the topic, let’s take a look at the OnePlus 8 specifications and Stock Firmware advantages.
OnePlus 8 Specifications: Overview
The OnePlus 8 features a smaller 6.55 inches Fluid AMOLED display that comes with a Full HD+ display, which comes with pixels of 1080 x 2400. It also comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 402 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), HDR10+ compatible display, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass, and a screen refresh rate of 90Hz.
Underneath the OnePlus 8, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, which is built on the 7nm process. We have seen this Soc in many other smartphones now. This is an octa-core SoC, and the setup includes a single Kryo 585 core, which clocks at a higher speed i.e., at 2.84 GHz, other three Kryo 585 cores which clock at 2.42 GHz. And finally, four Kryo 585 core, which clocks at 1.80 GHz. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650, which clocks at 587 MHz. Coming to the memory side, it sports 8 and 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM. And it has 128 and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. This can’t be expanded via the micro SD card like the Pro version.
Coming to the optics, the OnePlus 8 sports a triple rear camera setup, which is arranged in a vertical manner to the center. This has a primary 48MP Sony IMX 586 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, Laser AF, EIS, OIS, 6P lens, and omnidirectional PDAF. Further, it gets a 16MP ultra wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, and field of view of 116°. Finally, it gets a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. This device also gets a Dual LED flash, no optical zoom support, although the sensor supports 2x zoom. To the front, just like the Pro version, this device gets a 16MP Sony IMX 471 sensor with an aperture value of f/2.45.
The OnePlus 8 packs a 4,300 mAh battery that charges over the type C port. This also supports for 30W Wrap fast charging tech, and the brand claims that it can do up to 50% in just 23 minutes. This new device runs on Oxygen OS 10.0, which is based on the latest Android 10. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD,, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, NFC, and USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. This new device is available in three color options, namely the Glacial Green, Ultramarine Blue, and Onyx Black. Finally, coming to the pricing, it starts at $ 699.
OnePlus 8 Firmware Files Collection
OnePlus devices run on OxygenOS skin for the Global variants. While the Chinese OnePlus devices run on HydrogenOS which is all similar except the Google apps and services. OnePlus also offers developer-friendly options like unlocking the device bootloader, releasing kernel sources for Custom ROMs, etc. Therefore, using any third-party ROM or any mod file can cause the firmware performance issue.
Whereas the Stock Firmware comes preloaded with a smartphone by the OEMs that are specially optimized for that particular model. As the Stock ROMs don’t provide extra customizations or functionalities to the device, users get attracted by Custom ROMs and mods. But third-party firmware and mods come with so many bugs, security issues, stability issues, and more.
The issues like screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing similar kinds of issues on your OnePlus 8, then installing the stock firmware will come in handy. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OnePlus 8
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade OnePlus 8 Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on OnePlus 8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of OnePlus 8 Firmware Flash Files
Here we will keep updating all the latest Stock ROM details with download links, update changelog for the OnePlus 8 device whenever available. If you don’t want to miss out on any update, follow our blog and save the bookmark of this page.
Known Issue in OxygenOS 13 Open Beta:
• Abnormal display of charging prompt under screen lock.
• Video below 300K resolution recorded by the camera cannot be sent via MMS.
• More function icons in the control centre’s editing interface are displayed incorrectly.
|Software Version||Download Firmware|
|OxygenOS 13 beta (India only)||Download Firmware|
|OxygenOS 12 C.33|
|OxygenOS 12 C.20|
|OxygenOS 184.108.40.206||Europe (220.127.116.11.IN21BA)
|OxygenOS 10.5.11||Indian ROM: Download Full ROM | OTA|
|OxygenOS 10.5.10||Europe ROM: Download Full ROM | OTA|
|OxygenOS 10.5.5||Global ROM: Download
Europe ROM: Download
India ROM: Download
|OxygenOS 10.5.4||Global ROM: Download
India ROM: Download
|OxygenOS 10.5.3||Global ROM: Download
Europe ROM: Download
India ROM: Download
Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta
|OxygenOS Open Beta 1 (Android 12)|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 7|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 6
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2
Steps to Install OxygenOS Fimrware File on OnePlus 8
Before installing the stock firmware on your OnePlus 8, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements and install the necessary drivers, firmware, and tools on your PC as well.
- This Stock ROM is supported only for OnePlus 8.
- A working Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable will be required.
- Download and Install the latest OnePlus USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download ADB Fastboot drivers on your computer and install it.
- Charge your phone at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 8 device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 8 handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.Guide to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus Devices via ADB Sideloading
That’s it. We hope that this article is helpful to you. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.