OnePlus has finally launched its OnePlus 8 series successor known as the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with a much-upgraded camera, processor, display, refresh rate, and design. The device came out of the box with Android 11.
If you’re using a OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. If you want to install Stock Firmware, we will share the latest OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro flash files. We will share all the required download links for the latest firmware here along with the complete installation process.
Sometimes, Android users try to use any Custom ROMs or any other mods for more features or customizations. In these situations, the device may not work like before or you may experience errors or lags. Otherwise, sometimes the default Stock ROM can also work slowly or have some performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even factory reset won’t come in handy, then you should re-install the Stock ROM. By flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you are facing issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue for any reason. By installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro or update the system software also.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Flash Files
Unbrick OnePlus 9, 9 Pro Using EDL Firmware With MSM Download Tool
Fix: OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro No SIM Card Detected / Not Working Issue
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Black Screen Problem | How to Fix?
|OxygenOS 12 (C.62)
|OxygenOS 12 (C.60)
|OxygenOS 12 (C.47)
OnePlus 9 Pro
|OxygenOS 12 (C.40)
OnePlus 9 Pro
|OxygenOS 12 (C.39)
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update will be available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.
Can I return to Stock firmware by LineageOS 19 Recovery, flashing The OxygenOS 12 Stock ROM using ADB SIDELOAD? My device is Oneplus 9 PRO LE2123 (EU). Thanks in advance.
when I download the stockrom and extract it, there are none of the files mentioned in the fastboot method. Why is this?! Is there a separate rom I need to apply? I have a oneplus 9 and it’s currently running lineage os with no ability to use the first method of applying an update of device (not when booted up and not from recovery either).
I have to do this via fastboot. Where are the files for reverting to stockrom via fastboot?
I have a OnePlus 9pro.
The phone is in bootloop.
I need help to start the phone without loosing any data. It i android 12 on it
OnePlus orginal software…
I have big numbers of money on the phone that’s why I can’t just wipe all and start it.