OnePlus has launched several audio products in recent times. Among them, the TWS options OnePlus Buds Z and Oneplus Buds have gained great popularity. Several users have purchased these wireless audio products, but not all are getting the best experience. Some of these users are facing various issues with their wireless OnePlus product.
One of the common issues is the OnePlus Buds not pairing with a device. Even when a smartphone or a PC detects the wireless audio device, it cannot pair. This can be a problem as, without pairing, there is no way one can play anything on this audio product. So here, in this article, we will discuss what you can do as an end-user to fix this problem with your Oneplus Buds. Now, Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to Fix OnePlus Buds Bluetooth Unable to Pair?
There have been occasions where users could detect the buds, but they were unable to pair with them. If the buds are close to your smartphone and are charged up properly, this should not happen.
If it does, then there is a chance you are connected to a WiFi network. The Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on smartphones share the same antenna. So if a user tries to pair the Bluetooth device while connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network, it might not work. This specifically happens when the Wi-Fi transmission data volume is large. The Bluetooth connection suffers interference and hence becomes unstable to pair.
This fix is simple. Just disable/disconnect the Wi-Fi connection on your phone, and then try pairing again. It should work.
Enter pairing mode:
If your Wi-Fi was not connected or if the previous method did not work, then there is a chance then your onePlus Buds are not in a pairing state.
- Place both the earbuds into the charging case and close the cover.
- Open the cover on the case again after 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the setup button on the charging box for 2 seconds.
- The LED indicator on the charging case will blink, meaning that buds are now in a pairable state. Now search for the buds on your phone again and then connect to them.
Reset the Oneplus Buds:
If the previous method did not work, then there is a chance that you have too many devices connected to your Oneplus Buds. It would be best if you tried factory resetting the buds to get rid of most of the similar issues.
- Place the buds into the charging case and keep the cover open.
- Press and hold the setup button on the charging box for 10 seconds. Don’t let go of the button until you see the LED indicator light blinking red 5 times.
- Now search for the buds on your phone again and then pair with them.
One of the solutions mentioned above should help you with your problem with the Oneplus Buds. If, for some reason, the problem continues, visit the nearest OnePlus center and inform them about your problem.
If you have any questions or queries about this article, then comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, be sure to check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more useful information.