OnePlus Nord N10 and the Nord N100 are budget phones from the company launched back in October 2020 which comes out of the box with Android 10. Recently OnePlus announced that these devices will be upgraded to Android 11, but then no further.
If you’re using an OnePlus Nord N10 5G or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. If you want to install Stock Firmware, here we will share the latest OnePlus Nord N10 5G firmware flash file. We will share all the required download links for the latest firmware here along with the complete installation process.
Sometimes, Android users try to use any Custom ROMs or any other mods for more features or customizations. In these situations, the device may not work like before or you may experience errors or lags. Otherwise, some times the default Stock ROM can also work slowly or have some performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even factory reset won’t come in handy, then you should re-install the Stock ROM. By flashing a Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
Table of Contents
OnePlus Nord N10 5G Specifications: Overview
The OnePlus Nord N10 is also known as Nord N10 5G that offers a 6.49-inches IPS LCD 90Hz display having Full-HD+ 1080×2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, etc. It runs on Android 10 on top of OxygenOS 10.5 out of the box. The device has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G chipset, paired with Adreno 619L GPU, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage along with the option for external storage expansion.
It packs a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.3) + a 5MP (depth, f/2.4) + a 2MP (macro, f/2.4) lens along with PDAF, an LED flash, HDR, Panorama, Gyro-EIS, etc. While the front packs a 16MP (f/2.1) selfie camera that includes HDR mode, Gyro-EIS, etc. Talking about the battery capacity, OnePlus Nord N10 has a 4,300mAh battery having 30W fast charging.
In terms of the connectivity options, the device packs a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS (dual-band), GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. The handset sports a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, etc.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you are facing issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue for any reason. By installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G or update the system software also.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing a Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus Nord N10 5G Flash Files
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update will be available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.Guide to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus Devices via ADB Sideloading
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.