Oppo A5s (AX5s) was launched in April 2019 with an HD+ LCD display, Android 8.1 Oreo, MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM, dual rear cameras, a 4230mAh battery, and more. These days almost every user prefers to set a pattern lock on their devices for security reasons. However, if you’re one of them who forgets the pattern lock, then this guide is for you. Check out the guide of Oppo A5s (AX5s) ISP EMMC PinOUT to ByPass FRP and Pattern Lock easily.
Most Android devices are also required to verify the Google Account or FRP lock after performing a factory reset due to security/privacy measures taken by Google. Therefore, if you’ve done a factory reset by yourself or have purchased the handset from another person, you can easily bypass or remove the FRP lock or pattern lock by using the ISP PinOUT method on your device with the UFi eMMC service tool.
Oppo A5s (CPH1909) Specifications
The Oppo A5s (AX5s) device has a 6.2-inches S-IPS LCD display with 720×1520 pixels resolution, a 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Android 8.1 Oreo, MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It packs 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage options. The handset features a dual rear camera setup of 13MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with Auto-Focus, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc.
It packs an 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens with HDR mode. The device has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, FM Radio, micro USB 2.0 port, USB OTG, etc. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, proximity, compass sensor, etc. While the handset packs a 4,230mAh battery.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts into the motherboard or logicboard. By shorting these pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) easily of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer, etc.
By following the given image, you can easily find out the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your Oppo A5s device. Make sure to remove the back panel of the phone to locate the ISP PinOUT connection.
Oppo A5s (AX5s) ISP PinOUT Image:
- This guide is for Oppo A5s (CPH1909) variant only.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A5s CPH1909 using Oppo A5s ISP PinOUT
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A5s (Bypass Pattern Lock) using Oppo A5s ISP PinOUT
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A5s to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this Oppo A5s ISP PinOUT guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A5s CPH1909 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.