Did you accidentally brick your Oppo A5s (CPH1909) device and want to install the firmware file again? If so, then we will help you to install the stock firmware flash file on the Oppo A5s device. Since Oppo A5s is a MediaTek MT6765 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Oppo A5s (CPH1909) will solve all the problems. Whether it be a lagging issue, software issues, or performance issues.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A5s (CPH1909)
Installing Stock ROM on Oppo A5s is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of the Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems for their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Oppo A5s.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your OPPO A5s:
- You can unbrick your bricked Oppo A5s.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Oppo A5s
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A5s
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A5s, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Oppo A5s CPH1909
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Oppo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A5s.
Flashing Stock ROM on your device may void the warranty. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A5s
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A5s, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Oppo A5s.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo A5s CPH1909.
For complete tutorials, follow this guide. Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Oppo A5s by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
No scatter file on the stock ROM your provided
Not Working.. ERROR: STATUS_SCATTER_FILE_INVALID (0xC0030001)
Which firmware is installed first? CPH1909.A30 or CPH 1909.A17
i think you don’t try for yourself. sp flash tool cant recognize this kind of flash file
Boleh minta file boot.img tipe Oppo A5s,,,tolonglah bang filenya hilang bang…tolonglah bang…????