If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware flash file for your Oppo A9 2020 (Model: CPH1941EX, CPH1941). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Oppo CPH1941EX by using the MSM Download Tool or QFil Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A9 2020 CPH1941EX Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Oppo CPH1941EX
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie and upgraded to 10.0
Steps to Install Oppo CPH1941EX Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A9 2020 CPH1941EX, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Oppo CPH1941EX.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Oppo CPH1941EX has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the QFil Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- To flash via MSM Download Tool: Download MSM Download Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo CPH1941EX.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: CPH1941EX_11_A.51
File Size: 7 GB
Firmware Link: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool:
- First, you need to download the ROM and extract it on your computer.
- Open the MSM Download Tool on your computer
- Load the extracted firmware on it.
- Turn off your device and press the Volume Up key and connect it to the PC using a USB Cable.
- On your PC, Click on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Wait till the installation process completes.
- When you see the Download complete message on your computer, your device will restart automatically.
- That’s it; you have successfully flash the Oppo firmware on your device using MSM Download Tool
Instructions to Install via QFil Flash Tool:
- Download and Install QFil Flash Tool
- Open the QFil flash tool.
- Click the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM on the application
- Turn off your device using the power button
- Once your device is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Once it is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process.!
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Oppo CPH1941EX smartphone.