In the ever-evolving world of online gaming, one title that has captivated the attention of players worldwide is Path of Exile. It is an immersive action role-playing game that challenges players to explore treacherous dungeons, engage in intense combat, and unravel the mysteries of the dark and dangerous continent of Wraeclast. One of the key decisions players face when diving into this expansive world is choosing the Path of Exile Best Class 2023 that suits their playstyle and preferences.
Path of Exile game is developed and published by Grinding Gear Games. The game was initially released in 2013 for the PC but later on, the game was released for the Xbox and PlayStation in 2017 and 2019. As we venture into the year 2023, Path of Exile continues to receive regular updates, expansions, and balance adjustments, keeping the game fresh and exciting for both new and veteran players alike. The game allows you to control a single character from an overhead perspective and explore outdoor areas and caves. However, this article is not about the gameplay or the review of the game.
Determining the best class in Path of Exile is subjective and highly dependent on individual playstyle preferences. Each class in the game possesses its own strengths, weaknesses, and abilities that cater to different approaches to combat and character progression. There are more than 7 classes in the Path of Exile, but not all of them are good, and not everyone is beneficial for you. We are going to give you the best class of the Path of Exile and how many characters are in those classes. If you want to get the full idea of all the classes in the game, this is going to be an exciting read.
Path of Exile Best Class 2023
The path of exile has seven base classes and the remaining are the Ascendancy classes. Every class in the game has its playing style, and adding on to that, there are some builds that you can use to level up these classes. As the game is already giving Diablo gamers a good feeling. So, What are these classes? Are these classes Good? We are bringing you the top ten best classes of the game.
The Assassins are the classes whose only motto is to kill before getting killed. Assassin excels in critical strike ailments and also for the hit. Assassins are best suited by the players who deal in a high amount of damage and love to play attacking. Here are the things you should keep in mind before choosing the Assassins.
- They are the quickest classes in the game with a highly elusive effect.
- Gives one of the highest damage in the game.
- Can be leveled up into many different builds.
Slayer, as the name suggests, this class prefers to kill, and that is at any cost. If you are choosing the Slayers, you can expect them to deal with high damage and is very good at not single enemies but hordes of enemies. The Slayer is the only class that can perform the powerful combo of both the Badge and Brotherhood. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing the Slayers.
- The Slayer Leech can make your leech charge up for an instant recovery.
- Slayer Cull, the only skill that can kill anybody that has an HP of less than 20 instantly. This is the only class that is capable of doing that.
- Almost a master of weapons, there is no Weapon left in the Path of Exile is left that Slayers cannot use.
Similar to the other two classes, the Berserkers are keen to deal as much as damage before getting killed. Berserkers have embodied that can deal the bonus damages, and that is at the cost of taking 10% more damage than usual. You should choose the Berserkers if you like to play rage skill. The Warcries can boost your damage massively. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing the Berserkers.
- Deals one of the highest potential damage with the help of the warcries.
- Straightforward and is very good with the Rage
- Very Flexible as they can be played with several archetypes.
The Elementalist is the master of the element. She is one of the best female classes and is the single best class for the ignite builds. She is also a Goalmancer and she is probably very good at it. you should choose the Elementalist if you like to command the army of Golems. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while selecting the Elementalist.
- Goalmaner is the dedicated Ascendency
- Has one of the best ignite builds
- Can be built in many different forms.
As the name suggests, the Raider is the fastest class in the game. It can go THROUGH everyone or anyone. This class is the best class for fun and for someone who likes speed and has more control while defending. You should choose the Raider if you like to speed as you can achieve up to 200 base movements and one of the most experienced kits in the game. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while selecting the Raider.
- A flexible class and can fit with any role
- She is the Fastest Ascendency in the Path of Exile
- You can achieve elemental immunity with the raider easily.
Only some special classes in the Path of Exile can go hybrid with life and ES. The Inquisitor is one of them. with the unique regeneration mechanic, it can achieve true immortality. You should choose the Inquisitor if you like to be a tanky build with a low investment. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before you choose the Inquisitor class.
- The regeneration mechanic is the biggest pros
- Able to ignore the enemies’ resistance and can penetrate too
- Easy to cap on the critical strikes.
The flexibility is what she carries with her. The Ascendant can stretch from one tree to another if she chooses to, that is how much flexible she is. However, she is the master of none of the skills but she can do each of them well. You can choose the Ascendant if you like to do every single build with proper investment. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before you choose the Ascendant.
- Flexibility is her power
- She has the highest potential in the Path of Exile game
- She has access to the most amount of the Jewel socket
The Deadeye is the master of the projectile. She can manipulate them to be a useful entity in any other classes. You should choose the Dead Eye if you like to clear the screen with monsters in a few shots or if you want free projectiles. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before you choose the DeadEye.
- She has the best Mark Enhancement in the game
- She is a Bow user but can use this projectile to a supreme effect
- Free Chain and 2 projectiles and also a free Tailwind.
You have read about the Elementalist. However, the Occultist doesn’t hold its position with fire but it is very good with Cold and Chaos. She is the only class that has the Profane Boom, a tool that can clear the hordes of enemies in no time. You should choose the Occurtlist if you like to use the Profane Bloom. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing the Oculist.
- Free, one Curse and the Profane Bloom
- Flexible Build choices
- Looks tanky and has the best Blackflame ignite build in the game
The Final class on our list is the Necromancer. She is the Queen of the Undead. The Necromancer is so powerful that she can deal with the hordes of enemies with her minion’s army with just a wave of her hand. You should choose the Necromancer if you like to command the hordes of minions while keeping yourself safe. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing the Necromancer.
- One of the best classes in the Path of Exile game
- One of the easiest classes in the game to block the spell and attacks without glancing blows.
- One of the Best minion Class
This brings us to the end of this list of Path of Exile Best Class 2023. There are multiple classes in the game, but we choose the best ones for you. All the classes given here are one of the finest and can be used in any difficult condition, depending on their power and abilities. Whether you prefer to rain arrows from afar, summon devastating elemental magic, or wield massive weapons with brute force, there is bound to be a class that suits your tastes and ensures an exhilarating gaming experience.