The PlayStation VR (PSVR) 2 controller is developed by Sony manufacturers and designed to work seamlessly with the next generation of PlayStation VR. It provides an enhanced level of control and immersion for gamers. The PSVR 2 controller offers several new ways to improve a design, including haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and finger touch detection. With its sleek design and additional features, the PSVR 2 controller is set to be a game-changer in VR gaming.
Unfortunately, several PlayStation VR 2 users reported an issue like “PSVR 2 controller not showing on PS5 TV” or “PSVR 2 not working on PS5 TV”, which can be frustrating for several users. In this article, we will explain the common cause and provide you with some troubleshooting methods which you can take to solve the issue quickly on your PS5 TV.
- What Reasons PSVR 2 Not Showing on PS5 TV?
- PSVR 2 Not Showing on PS5 TV; how to fix it?
- Final Words
What Reasons PSVR 2 Not Showing on PS5 TV?
There are several possible reasons why your PSVR 2 is not showing on PS5 TV. Here are some of the possible causes includes:
- Dead or Low Battery: If the battery is low or dead on the PSVR 2 controller, it may not work anymore.
- Outdated Firmware Updates: If the firmware of the PSVR 2 controller or PlayStation console is outdated or corrupted, it may not work anymore until the firmware is completely installed to the latest version.
- Connection Issues: There may be an issue with the USB or Bluetooth connection between the PlayStation console and the PSVR 2 controller. Try resetting or reconnecting the controller and consoles again.
- Interference: If there’s interference from other electronic devices, such as Bluetooth or router devices, it may not work properly. Move the controller and consoles away from other electronic devices to reduce interference.
- Software Issues: If there is a problem with software issues or bugs, the PSVR 2 controller may not work properly.
- Physical & Hardware Damages: If the PSVR 2 controller is physically damaged, it may not work properly. Try to check for any hardware damage on your PSVR 2 controller.
PSVR 2 Not Showing on PS5 TV; how to fix it?
Most users reported this issue on several platforms, including Twitter, Reddit, and other websites. However, you don’t need to worry if you’re having an issue with the PSVR 2 controller not showing on PS5 TV. You can easily solve the problem by trying the necessary steps. To solve the PSVR 2 controller not showing on the PS5 TV issue, try the following mentioned solutions:
Fix 1: Charge the Controller
It’s possible that the PSVR 2 controller is not showing on PS5 TV due to the low battery charge or dead battery. Charge your PSVR 2 controller for at least an hour or until it is completely changed. If the PSVR 2 controller isn’t charging, try charging your device using a different charger or power outlet. Once the PSVR 2 controller is charged completely, try connecting with the PS5 TV.
Fix 2: Restart Your PS5 TV
Software bugs and glitches are the main cause of the PSVR 2 controller not showing on the PS5 TV issue. A restart option will help you to solve the problem on your PSVR 2 controller and you’ll easily get back to connecting the PSVR 2 controller to the PS5 TV. Restating the device will give you a fresh start, and you can easily access the PSVR 2 on the TV. Here’s how you can restart your TV:
- Locate the power menu button on your TV.
- Press and hold the power button until the TV turns off.
- Once the TV is turned off, release the power button and wait for a few seconds.
- Press the power button back to turn the device back on.
- Once the TV is turned on, try checking the issue is resolved.
Fix 3: Reset the Controller
If restarting the PS5 TV doesn’t work, you can try to reset the PSVR 2 controller to solve the problem. To reset the controller, press and hold the reset button on the back of your PSVR 2 controller for a few seconds until the lights start blinking. Again, connect your PSVR 2 controller to the PlayStation console using the USB cable and turn on the console. This might help you to fix the problem on your PS5 TV.
Fix 4: Check for Interference with Other Device
Interference with other electronic and wireless devices is the other main cause for not showing the PlayStation VR 2 controller to the PS5 TV. Sometimes, wireless devices such as a router or Bluetooth devices interfere with the PSVR 2 controller and the PS5 TV preventing it from not to work. Try moving to another place and be in the range of PS5 TV to check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 5: Update the Firmware
An outdated or corrupted version of the PlayStation VR 2 controller or PlayStation 5 console is the main cause for not showing on the PS5 TV. Try updating the firmware to the latest version of your PlayStation VR 2 controller and PS5 console to fix the problem. You can access the firmware updates from the menu settings or visit the PlayStation website to download the latest version of the firmware on your device.
Fix 6: Check for Any Hardware Damages
Hardware Damages or faults of components on the PlayStation VR 2 controller may be possible for not showing on the PS5 TV. Check for any hardware defects or damages on your PlayStation VR 2 controller. If any hardware damages appear, replace or contact technical support for repair.
Fix 7: Contact Customer Support
If you’ve tried the solutions mentioned above and still facing an issue with the PSVR 2 controller not showing on PS5 TV, you should contact the PlayStation customer support team for help. They might help you with troubleshooting methods that you can easily take to solve them. You can easily connect with them through the official website or by email. Ensure to provide the model number of your controller and the console when asked.
This brings us to the end of this guide for fixing PlayStation VR 2 controllers not showing on PS5 TV. Hopefully, the solutions mentioned above will help you to solve the problem on your PS5 TV. If the solutions mentioned above don’t work, contact the PlayStation customer support team for further assistance.