Realme GT Neo 3T launched globally on Android 12 with the Realme UI 3.0 skin. The smartphone features a 6.62-inch E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC and 8GB of RAM. It sports a triple rear camera setup and a selfie camera at the front. Realme has commenced the release of Realme UI 4.0, based on the Android 13 operating system, for Realme GT Neo 3T in India. This update is part of the company’s Android 13 update roadmap and will be available to users in phases via OTA update.
Realme GT Neo 3T users will receive a notification regarding the availability of the Realme UI 4.0 update, which they can download by tapping on it. After downloading the update, the device will prompt the user to restart to complete the installation process. Users can manually check for the update in Settings > Software Update if it is not received.
In this post, you can find instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Realme GT Neo 3T devices. As Google recently released the stable version of Android 13, many OEMs quickly offer updates for their latest flagships, and Realme is no exception. The new Realme UI 4.0 update has several noteworthy features for end-users, such as multi-language support, enhanced user privacy, revamped clipboard functions, and more. Additionally, there are a few design changes, such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match wallpaper colors. Below are detailed instructions for downloading and installing the latest Android 13 update for the Realme GT Neo 3T devices.
Realme GT Neo 3T Device Overview:
The Realme GT Neo 3T features a 6.62 inches AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen has a peak brightness of 1300 nits and supports HDR10+ content. In terms of protection, we get Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor is built on a 7nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Kryo 585 core clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 585 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 650. The smartphone has Android 12 out of the box with Realme UI 3.0 skin running on it.
In optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos at 60fps, while the front camera setup is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. Regarding communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5,000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using an 80W power adapter. The smartphone has three color options: Shade Black, Drifting White, and Dash Yellow.
How to Install Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0) for the Realme GT Neo 3T
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- First and foremost, take a complete device backup. This is because updating from Stable official to the Android 13 build will erase all the data from your device.
- Your device should also have a minimum of 3GB of free storage space.
- Ensure to keep your device sufficiently charged so it doesn’t turn off midway through the process.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0)
You may now download the Android 13 for the Realme GT Neo 3T devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads||Changelog|
|Build Number: RMX3371_11_C.04 / RMX3371_EX_11_C.04
File Size: 5.3 GB
Country: Global: Download Link
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Realme UI 4.0 Flash files on your Realme GT Neo 3T, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method, or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the Flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- In most cases, you will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package; if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme GT Neo 3T, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button for a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme GT Neo 3T
I hope you successfully installed the Android 13 on Realme GT Neo 3T (RMX3371); now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If you’re facing any issues, please ask in the comments below.