On this page, we will share all the latest Realme Narzo 20 firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need the SP Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Realme Narzo 20.
While the Realme Narzon 20 Pro is more of a complete 2020 android device with super-fast charging and high refresh rate, the Narzo 20 is a full toned-down version. The Narzo 20 Pro is undoubtedly a complete device, but it also costs around 15,000 INR. Comparatively, we have the standard Narzo, which comes at a price tag much lower than the Narzo 20 Pro and provides excellent value for the money.
Table of Contents
Realme Narzo 20 Device Overview:
The Narzo 20 has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz. Again, in terms of power, we get the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, which is a rare sight in this particular price segment. The processor alone makes this device a powerful device in this segment. To top it up, we get 4GB of RAM with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage variants. The USP of this device besides the processor is the 6,000 mAh battery, which supports 18W fast charging, and the 18W adapter is included in the box itself. It charges the phone via a Type-C port at the bottom.
Coming to the cameras, we get a triple camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. There is no additional depth sensor here. At the front, we have an 8MP camera that is located in a waterdrop notch. There is no OIS here, so expect to see some shaky videos with this camera setup.
Moving on to the overall build of the device, it is a plastic build device with Gorilla glass protection in the front. And the 6,000 mAh battery does add quite a bit of heft to the device as it weighs just around 208 grams. There is also no HD video streaming support on apps like Amazon Prime and Netflix. So for 10,000 INR, if you want a high performing device with a decent side battery that can last you two days, then the Naro 20 is an excellent choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo 20 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 20
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 20
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Realme Narzo 20
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 20
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Realme Narzo 20 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 20
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Realme Narzo 20.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Realme USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash File
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Realme Narzo 20 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.