Samsung Galaxy S8 is one stunning smartphone which brings the bezel-less display and debuts the first smartphone to come with infinity display. Well, If you have bought this phone, then you must know how to restart your phone into safe mode on Galaxy S8. Today we will guide you on How to Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 in Safe mode.
There might be a chance that your phone will get into problems even though if it is an out of the box product. It might be due to Corrupt files, hardware or software issues. In such cases, you can boot into the safe mood to see if the problem still persist. In safe mode, your Galaxy S8 will turn on by disabling all the third-party apps and thereby you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem on Galaxy S8.
Steps to Restart your Samsung Galaxy S8 in Safe mode
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
- When “SAMSUNG” appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.
I hope this helped you to reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 in Safe mode. Well, Comment or send us an email for any kinda queries or doubts.
- How to Enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- How to Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheating and Battery Drain Problems
- A guide to Adjust DPI of Galaxy S8 and S8 plus.
- How to Remove Bloatware from Samsung Galaxy S8 With these Steps
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections