Samsung released the must anticipate next Galaxy Smartphone called Samsung Galaxy S8. It became official on April 2017, and today we will give the list of Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collection. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware collection with SM-G950F. Samsung Galaxy S8 comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
In this guide, we have used the ODIN tool to flash the stock ROM on Galaxy S8. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on Galaxy S8, Download the ODIN File from below.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections – SM-G950F
Undoubtfully, Samsung Galaxy S7 has proven itself one of the most improved, powerful, and stylish smartphones available in the market. However, many Samsung fans feel that there is a lot of room for further improvement. We can never expect less from Samsung as it has always been an innovative brand most of the times. Rumors have already started to spread about the launch of Samsung’s next flagship smartphone, probably the next one is the Galaxy S series too: Samsung Galaxy S8.
In this list, we have added both firmware for SM-G950F which came out of the box. You can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty much explains to you on How to Unbrick your Galaxy S8 using our list of Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to the old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Samsung Galaxy S8 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such a situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections – SM-G955F – Updated
- How to factory reset Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- How to Download and Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher!!
- How to Flash Stock Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus using ODIN
- How to Flash Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S8 using ODIN
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Check More Post:
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheating and Battery Drain Problems
- How to Remove Bloatware from Samsung Galaxy S8 With these Steps
- Most common Samsung Galaxy S8 Problems and their solutions
- How to Remove Carrier Label and Add More Animation Scale on Galaxy S8
- How to use Substratum Themes on Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
- How to Unroot your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
- [How to] Changing the Screen Mode on your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus
Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware
|Carrier/Region||Model No||OS||Build Number|
|USA (US Unlocked)||SM-G950U1||10||G950U1UEU7DTF4|
|USA||SM-G950U / SM-G955U||10||G950USQU7DTF4|
|Peru and Brazil||G950F||10||G950FXXS9DTEB|
|Europe and South America||G950F||9.0||G950FXXS9DTEA|
|New Zealand, Australia, Papa New Guinea, and Fiji||G950F||9.0||G950FXXS8DTC3|
|New Zealand, Fiji, and Papua New Guinea||G950F||9.0||G950FXXS6DTA5|
|South America||G950F||9.0||G950FXXS5DSJ5 / G950FXXS5DSJD|
|New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and Fiji||G950F||9.0||G950FXXS5DSI6|
|Europe and Asian||G950F||9.0||G950FXXU5DSHC|
Steps to Install Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted, or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install a new update on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported by Galaxy S8 [SM-G950]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have a 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need a PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data in case if something is Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also to activate the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have the newly installed version of Stock ROM on Galaxy S8. Enjoy.