On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra (codenamed: corot) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi K60 Ultra.
Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra Device Overview:
Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra was officially announced on August 15, 2023. With dimensions measuring 162.2 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm and weighing 204 grams, it boasts a sleek and relatively lightweight design. This smartphone offers dual SIM card support (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) and is also rated as IP68 dust and water-resistant, allowing it to withstand immersion in up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.
The display is a standout feature, featuring OLED technology with support for 68 billion colors, a stunning 144Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and a peak brightness of 2600 nits. The 6.67-inch screen offers an impressive 87.5% screen-to-body ratio, with a resolution of 1220 x 2712 pixels. Under the hood, it runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14, powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chipset built on a 4nm process. Its octa-core CPU and Immortalis-G715 MC11 GPU ensure top-tier performance.
It offers multiple memory configurations, with options ranging from 256GB of storage paired with 12GB of RAM to a whopping 1TB of storage paired with 24GB of RAM. Additionally, the device features an advanced camera system, with a triple-camera setup on the rear, capable of recording in 8K video, and a 20MP selfie camera. Sound-wise, it boasts stereo speakers and high-quality audio support. Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra is truly a technological marvel, with rapid 120W wired charging, taking it from 0 to 100% battery in just 19 minutes, all powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi K60 Ultra Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi K60 Ultra
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi K60 Ultra
- Fix Unfortunately; the app has stopped errors on Redmi K60 Ultra
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi K60 Ultra
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi K60 Ultra to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi K60 Ultra
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi K60 Ultra.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files
Global Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
Europe Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
Please note that GetDroidTips cannot be held responsible for any damages, either internal or external, that may occur to your device as a result of following this guide. We advise you to proceed only if you have a good understanding of what you are doing and are confident in your ability to follow the instructions correctly. Your caution and care are appreciated.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi K60 Ultra, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method, or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given below:
I hope you installed the firmware file on Redmi K60 Ultra (corot) successfully; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.