In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 11 SE.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE was launched in India, which sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED display and powering MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and features a 5.9-inch display. The device comes with a quad rear camera setup with a 64 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE features a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Mediatek Helio G95 processor built on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.05 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G76 MC4. The smartphone comes with Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12.5 skin running on top of it.
In terms of optics, we get a quad camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The quad rear camera setup consists of a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 13 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera system capture 4K videos while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 64GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, FM radio and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 33W power adapter. The smartphone has four color options: Thunder Purple, Cosmic White, Shadow Black, and Bifrost Blue.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 11 SE Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi Note 11 SE
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi Note 11 SE
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi Note 11 SE
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi Note 11 SE
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 11 SE back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 11 SE
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi Note 11 SE.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
|India Stable ROM: V188.8.131.52.TKSINXM
|India Stable ROM: V184.108.40.206.TKSINXM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi Note 11 SE, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Redmi Note 11 SE; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.