In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 12 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro features a 6.67 inches OLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a Dolby Vision certified, HDR10+ display that has a peak brightness of 900 nits. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.6 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68 MC4. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16 MP primary sensor. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in four storage options: 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, compass, and proximity. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 67W PD 3.0 charging. The smartphone has four colour options: Black, Blue, White, and Violet.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 12 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi Note 12 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi Note 12 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 12 Pro back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 12 Pro
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi Note 12 Pro.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
India Firmware Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi Note 12 Pro, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Redmi Note 12 Pro; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.